What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW1 Sun - Eels 58-0 Broncos @ Bankwest

Finals Week 1: Eels v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2 weeks

Coach
No! But, unlike some of my fellow broncos fans, I was never deluded enough to honestly believe we could win a finals match with Darius at 6 and a hooker at halfback.

I’m here for a good time and for my love of the game.

And! Melbourne lost yesterday so this is a GOOD WEEKEND.

Oh, what a night
Mid September back in 0 nineteen
What a very special time for me
As I remember, what a night
Oh, what a night, you know I watched the whole damn game
But I was never gonna be the same
Storm get beaten, what a night

_Johnsy

Referee
WTF is it with Brisbane? The media constantly blowing warm wind up their young forward packs collective anus and they go to pieces when it matters. Bog average 1/2's and still selecting Darius. Last year fell to pieces at home on the big stage, next year rinse and repeat. They need a good psych to work a miracle.They obviously need the coach whisperer.

ram raid

Bench
You can't give Seibold a pass when he has genuine halfbacks in the squad that he's barely used.

Sean O'Sullivan and Troy Dargan might not be any better, but you can see in their fifth tackle options how badly it hurts them having makeshift halves. At least if you have someone with a kicking game you can get some field position for the young gun forwards to do something

I agree. But it all goes back to having to find a position for Darius and McCullough.

moffla

Bench
Geez I'd feel more confidant if Moses had his goal kicking boot on

It f**king sucks to be a Parra fan. 24 up, complete dominance, and still not confident.
It won’t happen but parra should go out and just slit a field goal on the last of they’re in range

Mentally that’ll just about do it for the Broncos

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
You know what this clubs biggest issue is? Scrutiny. Constant scrutiny. No coach worth a pinch of shizen wants to come here, because the NRL have fostered an environment where the best coaches are the ones that find ways to push the boundaries of the rules the furthest while getting away with it. So of course the likes of Melbourne and Roosters can do it to their hearts content. A Bellamy or a Robinson wouldn't get away with the shit they do coaching us. Magnifiying glasses hanging over the club 24 hours a day, 7 days a week doesn't make for a great environment for pushing the rules to their limit. The media didn't give a shit about Melbourne's Wrestlemania until Canberra blew the horn over it loud and clear.

This is why we should be inviting Brisbane 2, because we need the medias toxic and self serving ass off our back so the club can actually grow a healthy pair of nuts back. This garbage is EMBARRASSING.

giphy.gif

butchmcdick

Immortal
WTF is it with Brisbane? The media constantly blowing warm wind up their young forward packs collective anus and they go to pieces when it matters. Bog average 1/2's and still selecting Darius. Last year fell to pieces at home on the big stage, next year rinse and repeat. They need a good psych to work a miracle.They obviously need the coach whisperer.

Haven’t been the same since 2015

no name

Coach
Geez I'd feel more confidant if Moses had his goal kicking boot on

It f**king sucks to be a Parra fan. 24 up, complete dominance, and still not confident.
There’s no coming back from a side with a checked out Daaaarius in the halves.
In fact a side with peak Darius in a spine position couldn’t come back from this deficit. He just doesn’t have it in him.
The Parra game plan in defence is pretty simple, tackle their forwards, put pressure on Milford and let the others do whatever the f**k they want.

Bazal

Post Whore
You know what this clubs biggest issue is? Scrutiny. Constant scrutiny. No coach worth a pinch of shizen wants to come here, because the NRL have fostered an environment where the best coaches are the ones that find ways to push the boundaries of the rules the furthest while getting away with it. So of course the likes of Melbourne and Roosters can do it to their hearts content. A Bellamy or a Robinson wouldn't get away with the shit they do coaching us. Magnifiying glasses hanging over the club 24 hours a day, 7 days a week doesn't make for a great environment for pushing the rules to their limit. The media didn't give a shit about Melbourne's Wrestlemania until Canberra blew the horn over it loud and clear.

This is why we should be inviting Brisbane 2, because we need the medias toxic and self serving ass off our back so the club can actually grow a healthy pair of nuts back. This garbage is EMBARRASSING.

giphy.gif

LMAO

It's the medias fault you sacked Creeping Death, and head-hunted a flash in the pan who you enticed out of a contract?

K