What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW1 Sun - Eels 58-0 Broncos @ Bankwest

Finals Week 1: Eels v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eelementary

Post Whore
Commiserations, Broncos fans.

No doubt that the Storm will bring us crashing back down to reality next week.

But for now, I will enjoy this ridiculous transformation from Wooden Spooners, to Finalists.

Eelementary

Post Whore
You have to give a lot of credit to Parramatta still. Some teams would've just put the cue in the rack with a halftime lead like that but the Eels were out for blood and played out the full game with full intent not letting in once.

I can't remember the last time we competed that hard for 80 minutes, tbh.

We will get dismantled next week, but I sure will enjoy this tonight!

Munted

Bench
There’s only been one other game better than this.........

mogan.gif
Darius sliding on his knees and putting his hands to his face was burned into my memory on this day. Sitting next to the memory of teddy scoring to win game 3 SOO 2019.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Good luck next week Parra, if you guys could find the some sort of consistency and play away like you play at Bankwest, you'd be a top 4 side guaranteed

We were horrible today, I didn't expect the result but as a fan I expected them to have a go.

Thanks, mate!

It sucks to go through what you went through today.

But the bright side is that Haas, and Fifita are absolute gems, and if you can build around them, you guys will be looking really good for years to come.