What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW1 Sun - Eels 58-0 Broncos @ Bankwest

Finals Week 1: Eels v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reflector

Juniors
He’d have a mirror on the ceiling above his bed.

*Random NRL groupie* "Oh Clint! Oh! Oh yeah!"

*Gutho* "Oh yeah Gutho! Gutho you stud!"

6FR79HD.jpg

That was the perfect game from us. The Storm is a different scenario.

I do want to give credit to the Pony players who did appreciate the few supporters who were still there at the end.

Mr Spock!

Referee
You know what this clubs biggest issue is? Scrutiny. Constant scrutiny. No coach worth a pinch of shizen wants to come here, because the NRL have fostered an environment where the best coaches are the ones that find ways to push the boundaries of the rules the furthest while getting away with it. So of course the likes of Melbourne and Roosters can do it to their hearts content.
You mean there was no scrutiny when you won 5 premierships in a row????

Reflector

Juniors
:joy::joy: this is extra hilarious because i just watched American Psycho for the first time yesterday

"You like the new Bankwest Stadium?"

"It's....ok..."

"Cumberland Oval was a little too...primitive for my tastes. But then when they opened Parramatta Stadium in '86, I think they really came into their own, commercially and as a fan experience *walks to halfway line* This whole stadium projects a clear, crisp atmosphere, and a great sense of consumate ambition, that really gives the matches a big boost. *grabs football* It's been compared to Suncorp Stadium, although I think Bankwest has a far more tribal, intimidating match-day experience."

"Heeyyyy Parrraaaa..."

"Yes, Broncos?"

"Why is Arthur smiling...you guys have like...Vince Sorrenti here or something? Hahahaha-"

"No, Broncos."

"Is that a zero under our name on the scoreboard?"

"Yes, it is!"

"In 2019, we released this- *chant of SIIIIVAAAA SIIIIIIVAAAAA goes up* Maika Sivo, our most accomplished winger. One of our undisputed super wingers, a player so humble, most people probably hadn't heard of him before this season- but they should've. Because our club isn't just about the pleasures of watching coke-headed fullbacks have one amazing season and the importance of letting them go to follow their dreams, but we're also a statement about giving freakish NSW Cup players a chance to shine. Hey Broncos!"

*looks up*

"AAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

*Crowd chants SIIIIIIVAAAA SIIIIIIIIVAAAAAA SIIIIIVAAAAAAA*

"TRY GOING MORE THAN 15 YEARS WITHOUT A PREMIERSHIP NOW YOU F**KING SUPERLEAGUE BASTARDS!"

Bazal

Post Whore
"You like the new Bankwest Stadium?"

"It's....ok..."

"Cumberland Oval was a little too...primitive for my tastes. But then when they opened Parramatta Stadium in '86, I think they really came into their own, commercially and as a fan experience *walks to halfway line* This whole stadium projects a clear, crisp atmosphere, and a great sense of consumate ambition, that really gives the matches a big boost. *grabs football* It's been compared to Suncorp Stadium, although I think Bankwest has a far more tribal, intimidating match-day experience."

"Heeyyyy Parrraaaa..."

"Yes, Broncos?"

"Why is Arthur smiling...you guys have like...Vince Sorrenti here or something? Hahahaha-"

"No, Broncos."

"Is that a zero under our name on the scoreboard?"

"Yes, it is!"

"In 2019, we released this- *chant of SIIIIVAAAA SIIIIIIVAAAAA goes up* Maika Sivo, our most accomplished winger. One of our undisputed super wingers, a player so humble, most people probably hadn't heard of him before this season- but they should've. Because our club isn't just about the pleasures of watching coke-headed fullbacks have one amazing season and the importance of letting them go to follow their dreams, but we're also a statement about giving freakish NSW Cup players a chance to shine. Hey Broncos!"

*looks up*

"AAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

*Crowd chants SIIIIIIVAAAA SIIIIIIIIVAAAAAA SIIIIIVAAAAAAA*

"TRY GOING MORE THAN 15 YEARS WITHOUT A PREMIERSHIP NOW YOU F**KING SUPERLEAGUE BASTARDS!"

This might be the best post ever made.

Latest posts