What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seibold

Exsilium

First Grade
I personally don't get joy from seeing clubs struggle from an administrative or playing level when it's the result of the mismanagement of people who apparently have their best interest at heart. I'd get endless joy seeing those merkins being held accountable for their actions.

NRL club success can be measured in different ways. I'd love for Penrith to have a decade of consistency over a couple premium years followed by utter trash.

The Broncos have had that consistency but are now feeling the pinch, but its not Seibolds fault. Its several compounding factors which became very apparent this season.

They've had a golden run for years, a little hurt will do the club and their fans some good.

lynx000

Juniors
I personally don't get joy from seeing clubs struggle from an administrative or playing level when it's the result of the mismanagement of people who apparently have their best interest at heart. I'd get endless joy seeing those merkins being held accountable for their actions.

NRL club success can be measured in different ways. I'd love for Penrith to have a decade of consistency over a couple premium years followed by utter trash.

The Broncos have had that consistency but are now feeling the pinch, but its not Seibolds fault. Its several compounding factors which became very apparent this season.

They've had a golden run for years, a little hurt will do the club and their fans some good.

No issue with this at all. We will be back, we might have to feel some pain for this year and probably next year, but I think we will be back up there again.

Nerd

Bench
Bennett may have left a few time bombs (Darius Boyd on a 4 year contract) but time to move on as he is the Bunnies problem now. The Broncos management need to step away from team selections if it is true that they are behind Boyd not being dropped weeks ago. Broncos recruitment has been on the slide since Cyril Connell retirement and this is the part of the club that needs a serious overhaul.

King hit

Coach
Bennett may have left a few time bombs (Darius Boyd on a 4 year contract) but time to move on as he is the Bunnies problem now. The Broncos management need to step away from team selections if it is true that they are behind Boyd not being dropped weeks ago. Broncos recruitment has been on the slide since Cyril Connell retirement and this is the part of the club that needs a serious overhaul.

The Storm also have a strong grasp on a lot of Queensland juniors which hasn't helped the Broncos one bit

Seibold has survived another week. But the pressure is still on. If the Broncos don't make the playoffs then Seibold is a dead man walking up at Red Hill.

T-Boon

Coach
I loved the Seinbold marathon on fox over the weekend.

I predict Kevin Walters will be Broncos coach by end 2020 season.

Seibold has been exposed. With an established experienced roster at Souths he was able to get results. With an inexperienced roster of young guns at Brisbane he is bereft of ideas, utterly hopeless.

Lebbo73

Bench
Seibold has been exposed. With an established experienced roster at Souths he was able to get results. With an inexperienced roster of young guns at Brisbane he is bereft of ideas, utterly hopeless.
We beat your bunch of rorters and the peptides with school kids. Watch us get flogged by our bogey team this weekend. Plus, we always play them after we’ve been softened up by Origin.

ram raid

Bench
I'm still not going to write off Seibold. I'll accept that he failed in the man management department this year. That's it.

Latest posts