What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOM V. Donkeys

Bazal

Post Whore
3-Moses
2-Alvaro
1-Dyl Brown

Everyone could get in there though. Literally everyone in the 17 was good.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Mahoney - servise was just so crisp , and his work distributing from the offload was sublime

Moses - Just dominant

D, Brown - best game he's played for us, smart, tough, skill-full

strider

Post Whore
Too many

Nrown - was outstanding early on and was a massive reason we got on top ... him and Mau took Fifita out of the game

Alvaro - was sensational. Period .... good on him

Moses - eat a dick whiney Tigers whingers who endlessly came here and bitched about him

Gutho - was everywhere

Tep - was very strong in attack and defense

Everyone else!!

Djay

Juniors
Everyone you can't pick one.

Mahoney's pass for Moses' second try was out of this world, Moses was immense, Dylan Brown is a superstar in the making, both our centres and wingers were massive.

And the entire forward pack was just up for it, especially Alvaro and I am not one of his biggest fans but he was great today.

Happy MEel

First Grade
f**k. This is the hardest one I’ve done...

Maybe...

3. Alvaro
2. Moses
1. Dylbags

Everyone else gets a very honourable mention. Not a bad mark against any of them. 3 more games like that and I’m telling my pregnant wife not to expect me home for a week.

Gordy

Juniors
I'm on your Bandwagon, Bandwagon.

"Mahoney - servise was just so crisp , and his work distributing from the offload was sublime

Moses - Just dominant

D, Brown - best game he's played for us, smart, tough, skill-full"

IFR33K

Coach
Mahoney was good, but he made an error. Everything Moses did was a winner.

That pass he throw for mitch’s Second try was insane.

3. Moses
2. Gutho
1. Alvaro

But f me tep was immense, sivo was a beast, and Dbrown is a future star. Nbrown was massive in defence.

Gronk

Staff member
I’ve decided that my MOM goes to Reedy for the try assist of the decade. This was no trick shot baby. Show me a better try assist. I’ll wait.

Latest posts