What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

But but they are a very well run club!! Almost the lowest memberships , tv ratings .. ( BUT STATS SHOW THEY AVERGAGE OVER 17K A GAME ... GET f**kED!! PAID FOR THAT BS AS WELL ) but can manage the cap better then everyone even with a measonly 200k 3rd party benefit. It's all legit.. if only we can move on our multi million dollars players we are up there with them
Sounds like a very well run club to me.
Everyone knows them as the rorters, Do they care? The NRL certainly don’t (if it is or was true). At the end of the day it’s about results and they as a very well run club, get results.

Remember it’s only a rort if you are not in on it. Tigers, have to start using more paper bags with more in em than Barry’s bottle of reds.

The unknown

Juniors
Sounds like a very well run club to me.
Everyone knows them as the rorters, Do they care? The NRL certainly don’t (if it is or was true). At the end of the day it’s about results and they as a very well run club, get results.

Remember it’s only a rort if you are not in on it. Tigers, have to start using more paper bags with more in em than Barry’s bottle of reds.

We got penalised heavily for something that never even eventuated

Imagine if we actually fully rorted the system. We'd get the death penalty

BrotherJim05

Bench
We got penalised heavily for something that never even eventuated

Imagine if we actually fully rorted the system. We'd get the death penalty

Yeah its clear as day the NRL want either Tigers or the Sharks out the door. I reckon we will see Sharks get a breach notice next year, as we had our turn this year.

Roosters will probably get salary cap dispensation to go after Matterson but that's fair enough...like how dare we take one of their bench players and turn them into an Origin likely!

axl rose

Bench
These merkins are always putting shit on us even if they are half right. Moses and Woods should not be on that list.

axl rose

Bench
I stopped watching Fox NRL shows this year, the Tele merkins ruin it for me.

The argument that we should have kept some of these players because they are playing finals this year is just stupid. Moses got the spoon last year and Woods only played finals after he switched to the Sharks late in the season, hardly because of him. Hooper is a f**king moron.

axl rose

Bench
Can your club please get it’s shit together, get the recruitment right and get in the finals.

Sick of seeing Souths, storm, roosters etc
Looks like Sharks have a decent window to go all the way to the Prelim. Was a yawn last night eh, switched it over to a movie..20,000 empty seats at a finals game, how embarrassing. Roosters have no support and Souths 'large' fanbase has always been a myth. 30,000 pet memberships.

Last edited: