What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Finals 2019

Blair

Coach
My Broncos workmate looked touched-up this morning. I was running loads with him so had plenty of time to disect the disaster. One moment he was all philosophical with a 'this will do all those young guys with ths big attitudes good' the next he was screaming blue murder at Milford, Boyd, and the gutless wonders.

It wasn't pretty. I gave another workmate the 'cut-off' sign, our footy talk needed to be done for the day.

Just saw highlights, did Walker throw a punch that connected? Why was he go to bin? Looked like Gaigai was 3rd man in on the unnecessary contact with head/neck by Manly.
Hold on open palm to the face the reason?
What about when Fanu Blake did it to little Jazz???? Apparently he held on to long = penalty, then got one in the face.
Got to love the consistency.

Blair

Coach
Just saw highlights, did Walker throw a punch that connected? Why was he go to bin? Looked like Gaigai was 3rd man in on the unnecessary contact with head/neck by Manly.
Hold on open palm to the face the reason?
What about when Fanu Blake did it to little Jazz???? Apparently he held on to long = penalty, then got one in the face.
Got to love the consistency.

He was binned for a 'flat-palm to the face'. Just that, nothing more. Fatty was going off in the commentary box.

Great kick by Reynold, slip cost Manly.
The DCE million dollar man can't get it done before the shot clock.
Worried for Walkers wife.

Still a gallant effort to get there

Last edited:

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Huge effort again

I hate what they have done to rugby league, that binning of Jake was as soft as butter and has a huge bearing in a knock out finals match. Every Souths try off the back of a penalty as well shows how crucial they are in the modern game

Outstanding season, Des is an absolute magician. No more evident than in the centres, Suli has been amazing in the finals and Parker is a different player to the muppet that ran round last year

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Parra summing up their season in the space of a week, only have 2 gears, sensational or shithouse. They may get the bat raised against them tonight

I don't disagree, but it was 100% correct
In the context yes as we dont really see the footage of no one by the Fullback facing 3 player one inside one outside, Jake took out the inside man.
If it was a 3 on 3 situation it may have only been a penalty?
It was a Blair level brain snap.