What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's FINALS FOOTY game day vs Broncos

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
He sold a strong case for a Broncos win in his podcast last week. He ended up sitting on the fence saying something like head says Broncos but heart says Eels.

This week he will say that he knew that it would happen ....

He tipped the eels:

“I’m not sure if 2019 will be their year, but they are well and truly on the right track now and I smell a title for the Eels very soon.”

“My money is on the Eels. I honestly believe this might well be a significant stepping stone into a bright new future for the club. They have the money, the stadium, the fan base and the developing playing roster.

They have it all, and they are on their way.

Eels by 20.”

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...ght-just-start-on-sunday-20190914-p52r9p.html

gUt

Coach
Posting in here would be the equivalent of being one of those gay pissmop dudes that lie down in the troughs during Mardi Gras, so I'd better not.

84 Baby

Referee
Yep, Brisbane is the biggest bandwagoning city I have ever seen. The Lions got knocked out as well so the Storm it will be.
You should try and score another invite on Saturday when they’re all cheering on Scum, cause if we do the impossible....
It’d be nigh impossible itself to be topped by anything Boncos ever do to us from here on

golfer

Juniors
You should try and score another invite on Saturday when they’re all cheering on Scum, cause if we do the impossible....
It’d be nigh impossible itself to be topped by anything Boncos ever do to us from here on
There has been a lot of negative comments about Alvaro and Moerea during the year which I have tended to agree with. However yesterday Alvaro was outstanding in attack and defense, Moeroa came on and I and a lot of others probably held our breath but boy did he deliver. It was great to see them both score tries. Outstanding effort by the whole team and what a great day.

Gronk

Staff member
There has been a lot of negative comments about Alvaro and Moerea during the year which I have tended to agree with. However yesterday Alvaro was outstanding in attack and defense, Moeroa came on and I and a lot of others probably held our breath but boy did he deliver. It was great to see them both score tries. Outstanding effort by the whole team and what a great day.

Was great for Tepai and Manu for their last home game. Tep with his try and Manu with his conversion.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
My penis could only get so erect.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Wow what an unbelievable performance yesterday. I dont think anyone in that 17 put a foot wrong. I was a little nervous during the week but after watching Arthur's behind the scenes segment it gave me confidence. He knew what to address leading into the finals and what areas we needed to improve in. Yesterday they backed themselves not only in attack but in defence as well. To keep a side to nil, especially in the finals, is remarkable. The Broncos forwards went no-where with the aggression in defence. N Brown coming back certainly helped and those hits from Blake and Jennings, woah. They were rattled Brisbane. It was our first finals win in 10 years and we did it in style. I cant get over the score.

Everyone in that side should get a pat on the back. I just hope they back it up against Melbourne, but I feel they'll go a lot better than everyone expects. The Storm were obviously shocked against Canberra.

DaveMc

Juniors
I just watched a couple of the Fox Sports highlights videos and the photo gallery on the club website, and what really stood out to me was how much the boys looked like they were enjoying themselves out there. Not just the elation upon scoring, but there are multiple shots of D Brown smiling on different plays with ball in hand, Tep and Fergo looking fired up, Mitch and Reed smirking and laughing, and Jenko’s huge grin after busting Turpin with that hit.

I know it’s almost a cliche, but what a difference a year makes. The club culture seems in an infinitely better place than last year. We may well get belted against the Storm, but they’ve really done us proud this year.

Last edited:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I just watched a couple of the Fox Sports highlights videos and the photo gallery on the club website, and what really stood out to me was how much the boys looked like they were enjoying themselves out there. Not just the elation upon scoring, but there are multiple shots of D Brown smiling on different plays with ball in hand, Tep and Fergo looking fired up, Mitch and Reed smirking and laughing, and Jenko’s huge grin after busting Turpin with that hit.

I know it’s almost a cliche, but what a difference a year makes. The club culture seems in an infinitely better place than last year. We may well get belted against the Storm, but they’ve really done us proud this year.

Absolutely whatever happens in the Storm game I could not be prouder of the boys considering how low we were last year.