What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something to watch - NRL finished

Stake Removed

First Grade
With NRL finished for 2019, i found this sporting channel ESPN 8 The ocho.

Already today Dodgeball, Stone skipping and now Cherry Pit Spitting Championship.

No stress watching this

carcharias

Immortal
I’ve just started stranger things with my kids.
Geeze
It’s like a cross between every 80’s movie ever made.
I’m loving the haircuts.

Quigs

Immortal
I'm off on an exciting new (well it has fired up again) campaign. They want to build a fharkkken huge breakwater boatramp at the end of the main street of emu park going out 415m and 4.8m high.

Imagine building 400m straight out from Joes Milk Bar Cronulla. Thats what it is like.

The money hungry charnts are payrolling it again and the One Nation quigs is backing it.

Ive rubbed the kiwi boot pollish on me cheeks and brow. I'm in the fight and loving it.

I was at a recent public forum and that quigs of a thing Scott Dickson the QLD leader of Paulines One Nation was hiding up the back of the hall just near me. He is the quigs of a thing that was caught out with James Ashby trying to get millions out of the Yanks NRA (the national rifle assoc you morons) .... the bloke that had to resign his application for the senate because of it.

Anyhow I am off and running ... jabbing swinging throw-en haymakers and landing many a good blow. It's a dirty campaign and right up my alley.

See the old jetty - centre right on rocks (its low tide) they want to go out over four times the length of that jetty structure.

aerial_emu.jpg

taipan

Referee
I'm off on an exciting new (well it has fired up again) campaign. They want to build a fharkkken huge breakwater boatramp at the end of the main street of emu park going out 415m and 4.8m high.

Imagine building 400m straight out from Joes Milk Bar Cronulla. Thats what it is like.

The money hungry charnts are payrolling it again and the One Nation quigs is backing it.

Ive rubbed the kiwi boot pollish on me cheeks and brow. I'm in the fight and loving it.

I was at a recent public forum and that quigs of a thing Scott Dickson the QLD leader of Paulines One Nation was hiding up the back of the hall just near me. He is the quigs of a thing that was caught out with James Ashby trying to get millions out of the Yanks NRA (the national rifle assoc you morons) .... the bloke that had to resign his application for the senate because of it.

Anyhow I am off and running ... jabbing swinging throw-en haymakers and landing many a good blow. It's a dirty campaign and right up my alley.

See the old jetty - centre right on rocks (its low tide) they want to go out over four times the length of that jetty structure.

aerial_emu.jpg

Quigs as long as they have the toffee apples and milk shakes that Joes Milk Bar used to come up with,they can put an Eiffel Tower there.
Bloody good memories of the old Nulla. Wednesday at the old Cecvil ballroom with the bands and the Bankstown Boys coming over for a biffathon, the 21 Division patrolling Cronulla looking for anyone who looks like an idiots good swim in the Surf and a shake from Joes on the way home, Sunday afternoon at the Nth Cronulla pub with mates, you could walk down the main street and know just about every 2nd or 3rd person, and find out how many parties were on that weekend.Some of which you were invited ,others you were not(still went though).

Seriously developers at times, know how to stuff up paradise.And that melad above, looks like a paradise to me.
Twenty years from now it'll probably have high rise.

carcharias

Immortal

aerial_emu.jpg

What is the purpose of the wharf?
Why so long?

Quigs

Immortal
They are whinging about not having enough boat ramps and car trailer parking spaces. It is just the loud mouth precious ones making a lot of noise but they have very big pockets of cash and think they have big swinging dicks. There is a huge 4 lane boat ramp with 241 park spaces 10k up the road but that is not good enough for the quigs.

Why so long and big - they want and reckon they need to go out that far to make it all tidal and also it needs to accommodate 90 onwater car trailer parking spaces.... so that parking space is going to be out past the end of the jetty.

Its all bullshit but it is going to be on. Council and state elections mid next year.

taipan

Referee
You tory bastards ought to watch American Factory on Netflix. Be warned - the robots are coming.

I'm responding with a distinctive tilt to the right ,to sh*t stir Quigs.
Is it a life story about Donald (you're fired Trump)?

Latest posts