What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl chokers

BLM01

First Grade
Well Mary got rid of the nrl chokers tag think that definitely goes to Brisbane now we just don’t make the finals to choke ...
Well played Mary once again disappointing
Oh I think there has been enough tight games in recent years that I have seen a bit of a choke.
I would'nt be too confident about that after getting it back a few years ago failing in the last few rounds of each year

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Well Mary got rid of the nrl chokers tag think that definitely goes to Brisbane now we just don’t make the finals to choke ...
Well played Mary once again disappointing
We got rid of the chokers tag in 2010.
images

jak

Bench
I think its safe to say the sharks wrapped up the choke of the year title at the weekend.

Gareth67

First Grade
We ? Hasn’t anyone heard of the saying “ you shouldn’t throw stones if you live in a glass house “ ?

We don’t come anywhere near that prestigious category known as ‘chokers’ as we are ‘no hopers ‘ - sorry .

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
I think its safe to say the sharks wrapped up the choke of the year title at the weekend.

Even Norths during its existence had a better success rate than the Sharks. With only one, tainted premiership after 53 years, Cronulla are the undisputed Choking Kings.

Reactions: jak

jak

Bench
We ? Hasn’t anyone heard of the saying “ you shouldn’t throw stones if you live in a glass house “ ?

We don’t come anywhere near that prestigious category known as ‘chokers’ as we are ‘no hopers ‘ - sorry .
and good morning to you to gareth