What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

parra pete

Referee
Also I like to finally and honestly congratulate Tepai Moeroa on his best ever performance for our great club Parramatta.

He didn't give away any silly penalties. He didn't make any game altering drop balls. He wasn't left wiggling on the ground like a eel on an fishing wharf in the ruck. He made great post contact and overall great metres and he even scored a extremely rare try.

All up his greatest ever performance. Tip of the hat to you Tep. Now more of the same and when it's all over, respectfully, piss off while the going is good mate and thanks for the memories..

Yep, I agree with that..I dreaded him being in the squad, but he proved me wrong too..

T.S Quint

Coach
Yes its BA

They’d be silly to let him go. Pretty close to their best player this year. If it’s all about the coin they should offer him an extension with a pay rise. Better that than lose him.

I hope they don’t but. He’d be a fantastic replacement for Ma’u.

Gronk

Staff member
They’d be silly to let him go. Pretty close to their best player this year. If it’s all about the coin they should offer him an extension with a pay rise. Better that than lose him.

I hope they don’t but. He’d be a fantastic replacement for Ma’u.
I think they have a problem with Mbye, Packer, Matulino and Reynolds all on $750+ and all of whom they would struggle to move on. So sometimes you have to move on players you’d prefer to keep.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I think they have a problem with Mbye, Packer, Matulino and Reynolds all on $750+ and all of whom they would struggle to move on. So sometimes you have to move on players you’d prefer to keep.
Why dont they sell them to the bloke who obviously rates them? Ivan Cleary.

Noise

Coach
It would be very amusing if they lost their best player Matterson and had to keep all those scrubs

T.S Quint

Coach

Ah good point. Ah well, they’re f**ked.

Hahahahahahaha.

IFR33K

Coach
LMAO remember when there were several very, vocal posters lauding the signing of Packer and Matulino for 550k and saying they wish our club had the nous to do it?

Gotta say I'd rather Paulo and RCG...

I’m not sure which posters wanted those players, but packer was immense in his first year at the tigers. Playing huge minutes and their season derailed when he picked up a decent injury.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
LMAO remember when there were several very, vocal posters lauding the signing of Packer and Matulino for 550k and saying they wish our club had the nous to do it?

Gotta say I'd rather Paulo and RCG...
How about how McGregor was a genius for assembling that pack and he proved it by winning 13+ games once in six years. Goes to show rep forwards are all you need to win footy games.

Backs decide by how much.

Bazal

Post Whore
How about how McGregor was a genius for assembling that pack and he proved it by winning 13+ games once in six years. Goes to show rep forwards are all you need to win footy games.

Backs decide by how much.

BUT WE DIDN'T EVEN TALK TO PAUL VAUGHAN FFS!!!

Latest posts