What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's FINALS FOOTY game day vs Broncos

Dibs

Bench
I just watched a couple of the Fox Sports highlights videos and the photo gallery on the club website, and what really stood out to me was how much the boys looked like they were enjoying themselves out there. Not just the elation upon scoring, but there are multiple shots of D Brown smiling on different plays with ball in hand, Tep and Fergo looking fired up, Mitch and Reed smirking and laughing, and Jenko’s huge grin after busting Turpin with that hit.

I know it’s almost a cliche, but what a difference a year makes. The club culture seems in an infinitely better place than last year. We may well get belted against the Storm, but they’ve really done us proud this year.
There was a moment when Blake got hit in a decent shot and he just laughed

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
At least he doesn't provide the mayo for chicken skewers at social events. He must live on the north side of the river.
Like most upstanding Brisbanites I most surely do.
Ugly-Twins.jpg