What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.7%

• Total voters

27EELS

Juniors
Yep B.A. is the Man for Parra :100: % He Bleeds Blue and Gold ! That is what we’ve been missing all these Years, Someone who Loves the Club and has played for the Club and it’s called Passion.
Also an Assistant Coach should follow the same trend again. How about Brett Kenny ? :smirk: otherwise another Parra Legend !!!

Let the Eels Coach the Eels !!!
Nobody else !

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yep B.A. is the Man for Parra :100: % He Bleeds Blue and Gold ! That is what we’ve been missing all these Years, Someone who Loves the Club and has played for the Club and it’s called Passion.
Also an Assistant Coach should follow the same trend again. How about Brett Kenny ? :smirk: otherwise another Parra Legend !!!

Nobody else !
f**k yeah!!

Pricey for forwards coach!!

Gronk

Staff member

Nobody else !
Go to bed Brett. :rolling_eyes:

Noise

Coach

Nobody else !
Um, no.

parra pete

Referee
I was commenting on your "Great player BUT..." It sort of inferred to me that you considered him to be not a nice bloke. He is a terrific bloke actually (from how I found him when I went to an SOO game with him in Queensland a couple of years ago). I'm sorry if I misunderstood what you meant..

T.S Quint

Coach
I was commenting on your "Great player BUT..." It sort of inferred to me that you considered him to be not a nice bloke. He is a terrific bloke actually (from how I found him when I went to an SOO game with him in Queensland a couple of years ago). I'm sorry if I misunderstood what you meant..

I just had a full stop after 'but'.
I would normally use the word 'though' in that instance, but for the way we love to murder the English language on this site.

I've never met the bloke so I can't have any insight as to how he is as a person. I wasn't inferring that he was anything but a good bloke. Sorry for the confusion.

Eelogical

Referee
I just had a full stop after 'but'.
I would normally use the word 'though' in that instance, but for the way we love to murder the English language on this site.

I've never met the bloke so I can't have any insight as to how he is as a person. I wasn't inferring that he was anything but a good bloke. Sorry for the confusion.
Period.

Latest posts