What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

strider

Post Whore
Haha ... sensational

Would it work with short ass league players? Maybe the people would need to bend down for a photo with Reed

Suitman

Post Whore
So... if you guys end up winning the whole shebang, which part of the stadium goes up in flames???

The corporate side.

Anyway, somewhat Bankwest related.
The Wanderers opened Stage 1 of their Centre of Excellence at Blacktown Sports Park today. All funded by the owners of the club. It can be seen in the drone flyover how much is still being built.
There will be a stand built on one of the practice pitches for W-League matches.

https://m.facebook.com/logged_out/watch/?video_id=494978254628399&refsrc=http://www.westsydneyfootball.com/forums/topic/7777-wsw-centre-of-football/&_rdr

Let's hope that the Eels COE at Kellyville is as equally or even more impressive.

T.S Quint

Coach
The corporate side.

The Wanderers opened Stage 1 of their Centre of Excellence at Blacktown Sports Park today. All funded by the owners of the club. It can be seen in the drone flyover how much is still being built.
There will be a stand built on one of the practice pitches for W-League matches.

https://m.facebook.com/logged_out/watch/?video_id=494978254628399&refsrc=http://www.westsydneyfootball.com/forums/topic/7777-wsw-centre-of-football/&_rdr

Let's hope that the Eels COE at Kellyville is as equally or even more impressive.

Sorry, but that's not remotely Bankwest related.

The corporate side.

I've seen the video presentation of what they are doing at Kellyville. It will blow that away. I've also toured Penrith's facilities. The modular building that Parra will be using until the main CoE is built alone is as good as what I saw at Penrith
They are leveling the fields now. If you drive by you can get a estimate of how big the site will be

84 Baby

Referee
I've seen the video presentation of what they are doing at Kellyville. It will blow that away. I've also toured Penrith's facilities. The modular building that Parra will be using until the main CoE is built alone is as good as what I saw at Penrith
They are leveling the fields now. If you drive by you can get a estimate of how big the site will be
Yeah for those that know the ground, the entire bottom ground of middle section has been degrassed and is being level. I would have thought they’d have dealt with top ground first. There’ll be a lot of run off from I think it’ll be new car park

Gazzamatta

Coach
Is it near Parklea Markets PT&T?

amitropo

Juniors
Any of you guys seated on isle seats on bottom tier?
I my self am, and due to the rail in the middle at the beginning have many times nearly had beer poured over us due to everyone holding rail with one hand and other hovering drinks over seated fans. Poor old chap had a tray go over his head as a woman lost her footing.
Should be removed as also creates a bottle neck, maybe 2 short rails on left and right, not in middle

Any of you guys seated on isle seats on bottom tier?
I my self am, and due to the rail in the middle at the beginning have many times nearly had beer poured over us due to everyone holding rail with one hand and other hovering drinks over seated fans. Poor old chap had a tray go over his head as a woman lost her footing.
Should be removed as also creates a bottle neck, maybe 2 short rails on left and right, not in middle
We can swap seats. I'll just sit there with my mouth wide open in anticipation.

Are you referencing the woman who lost her footing?
Lol. I wasn't thinking that when I wrote it, no. I did have 2 separate women accost me at the 05 GF though. One grabbed me by the ears and buried my face in her massive cleavage and motorboated the f**k outta me and the other was a rather sexy lass from Nth Qld who grabbed me for a long tonguey after I winked at her. What a great night.

Gronk

Staff member
^^^^^

Wests Tigers have vowed not to release disgruntled star Ryan Matterson unless there is a “favourable outcome” as the club contemplates shifting the blockbuster Easter Monday clash against Parramatta from Bankwest to ANZ Stadium next year.

If the Tigers get the hosting rights for next year’s Easter Monday game, it could be taken to a new venue.

“That’s a decision for the NRL in regards to scheduling,” Pascoe said. “There is an expectation that we will receive the Easter Monday game as the home game.

a8578135c338dda550d1418593a41c5b336eff0b

Tigers veteran Chris Lawrence (right) is close to signing a new deal for 2020.CREDIT:AAP

“It’s becoming iconic in the calendar of the NRL, which is great for both teams and both fan bases.

“Probably the reality behind that though is that with the size of both fan bases whether Bankwest would be able to hold the amount of people that want to come to it.

“In relation to that, you’re probably looking at moving that game - without promising to move that game - but I would think because of sheer volume of support that you’d probably take that to ANZ

Gronk

Staff member
ANZ Crowds for Easter game

2015 35,510

2016 36,112

2017 28,249

2018 30,420

Bankwest

2019 29,047

So the average crowd hovers around a Bankwest house full figure, but does not justify a move to ANZ.

Latest posts