What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2019 Review.

myrrh ken

First Grade
We have chopped and changed backline positions for about 4 seasons now - even in 2016. Would be nice to have it settled before rd 1 for once so we don't start slow.

Problem is, with Ramien coming to town, its just going to get worse. Need to seriously work out where moylan and dugan will fit in. If one of them has to play jets then so be it.

And get a effin goalkicking coach. Chad could earn his keep if he worked on slotting them over.

txta2

Bench
If you really think any team can win it without the prodigeous talent of someone like Johnson you are dreamin.. Do you really think Sharks can send him packing and replace with , ummmmm say Munster , or Keary , or Ponga .... ? Maybe JT could be persuaded to come out of retirement.or NRL might allow Barba Back just to help out beloved Sharkies
I'll admit I like SJ,as a regular season player. He has shown though he is not a winner come finals time. As for sending him packing, well the current coach didn't sign him....there's a good reason to put nearly all players on notice

Need to fix the spine before anything.

Nothing to do with what you are talking about, going a season too long.
Its about him driving the club attitude & grittiness that has slipped, as per the title of the story.
Your animonsity towards Sharks players make you sound related to DragonSlayer?

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Nothing to do with what you are talking about, going a season too long.
Its about him driving the club attitude & grittiness that has slipped, as per the title of the story.
Your animonsity towards Sharks players make you sound related to DragonSlayer?

That means he went to long. Our captain and our leader couldn't lead us.. He went to long.
His stats have been doing down yearly.
He did a blinder a few weeks back though
Not all sharks players , just Chad and Prior

1990 sharkie

Juniors
what's all this eating dicks business?
I bet you draw dicks on toilet doors too.

Yeah I do, then I draw a stick figure and call him birdee num num and he nom noms on it.

Does that fit the description of the guy you're thinking I am? I hope so. You can be proud of yourself and getting something right

President Trump

Juniors
That means he went to long. Our captain and our leader couldn't lead us.. He went to long.
His stats have been doing down yearly.
He did a blinder a few weeks back though
Not all sharks players , just Chad and Prior

Gallen said previously that he wanted to hand the captaincy over to Wade Graham full-time this year but his injury woes meant there was no choice but for him to stay in the role.

Yeah I do, then I draw a stick figure and call him birdee num num and he nom noms on it.

Does that fit the description of the guy you're thinking I am? I hope so. You can be proud of yourself and getting something right
Yep.
low IQ f**k-wit.
bet you draw mums boobies with big nipples too.
the ones you nom nom'd on lol.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Yep.
low IQ f**k-wit.
bet you draw mums boobies with big nipples too.
the ones you nom nom'd on lol.

Wow! Kids stopped bringing mum's into disagreements in school, and I'm the low IQ f**k wit aye

What kind of come back would a loser like you be looking for. I can't remember them

f**k me ayeee.
absolute dead shit bogan.
move along and let the adults talk.
haha wait for it.
another ead is coming.