What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a more overrated player than..

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The Golden Boot can't blame his pack (which is pretty freakin good) for repeatedly kicking the ball dead from good field position or dropping the ball with no pressure on him.

Semi final footy.

Excuses. Again.
He was poor, the entire team was except Josh Morris.

Anyways no team wins with a forklift dummy half.

Was never our year..

gordynz

Juniors
Johnson ain't no superstar halfback and hes nowhere near a million dollar player. He will give you superstar plays from time to time but that's where it ends. Unfortunately for him he had a good first season, got talked up massively and it all went to his head. He believed the hype and he thought he was the biggest star the game had seen.

If he ever wants to be at his best again he needs to drop down a peg or two and concede hes not the go to guy. Unfortunately for them, they've signed him for $1mil and let go undoubtedly the best half at the club.

Chad needs to be the man next year for them, I'd even go as far as saying he needs to play both sides of the park and Johnson to pop up every now and then just like in his rookie season where he had no pressure on him and could just run the footy. The only other option would be to try him at fullback but even then I feel like that's one step forward and five steps back..

mackdadday

Juniors
How Will Chambers came to play origin i will never fathom. You guys make fun of Brad Parker but he is 108 times the player Chambers is.

mave

Coach
How Will Chambers came to play origin i will never fathom. You guys make fun of Brad Parker but he is 108 times the player Chambers is.

Chambers should consider himself fortunate to be even mentioned in the same sentence as the GOAT .

myrrh ken

First Grade
Chad needs to be the man next year for them, I'd even go as far as saying he needs to play both sides of the park and Johnson to pop up every now and then just like in his rookie season where he had no pressure on him and could just run the footy.

Nothing stopping chad from taking control. He just doesnt

You wanna talk about over-rated?

Hello Kyle Flanagan. Johnson’s got faults but he’s 10,000 times the player Flanagan is. Johnson’s actually won stuff and has a highlight reel- Flanagan’s claim to fame is that he’s behind Chad Townsend in the pecking order.

How anyone can suggest that Kyle Flanagan is a better player than him and shouLe unseat him from the Sharks team is mystifying.

carcharias

Immortal
There are a couple of dudes in the teams that came last and second last on stupid money that should be considered.

typicalfan

Coach
You wanna talk about over-rated?

Hello Kyle Flanagan. Johnson’s got faults but he’s 10,000 times the player Flanagan is. Johnson’s actually won stuff and has a highlight reel- Flanagan’s claim to fame is that he’s behind Chad Townsend in the pecking order.

How anyone can suggest that Kyle Flanagan is a better player than him and shouLe unseat him from the Sharks team is mystifying.
Not anymore.

Exsilium

First Grade
Chambers should consider himself fortunate to be even mentioned in the same sentence as the GOAT .

I heard the Storm coaching staff spend considerable time watching Bradley Parker highlight videos in an effort to replicate the GOAT on game day.

txta2

Bench
Johnson ain't no superstar halfback and hes nowhere near a million dollar player. He will give you superstar plays from time to time but that's where it ends. Unfortunately for him he had a good first season, got talked up massively and it all went to his head. He believed the hype and he thought he was the biggest star the game had seen.

If he ever wants to be at his best again he needs to drop down a peg or two and concede hes not the go to guy. Unfortunately for them, they've signed him for $1mil and let go undoubtedly the best half at the club.

Chad needs to be the man next year for them, I'd even go as far as saying he needs to play both sides of the park and Johnson to pop up every now and then just like in his rookie season where he had no pressure on him and could just run the footy. The only other option would be to try him at fullback but even then I feel like that's one step forward and five steps back..
Are you joking, Chad 'almost'Townsend is the most average player in the NRL.
Johnson can lay on few tries a game at least, Chad a few a year.
Johnson choked in the semi, but Chad also had a shitty game.
They'd go well at the Broncos

Latest posts