What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Team's Bandwagon Are You Jumping On In The Finals?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Raiders v Storm will be an epic GF. And will have the NRL sweating about selling tickets which is always good for a Sydney centric media beat up.

KOMORI

Juniors
Best: Raiders v Eels
Worst: Storm v Manly

As an Eels fan, Eels v anyone would be awesome.
Raiders v Roosters would still be enjoyable, most likely the highest quality. Roosters v Souths would be interesting because its Roosters v Souths.

If Manly got in it wouldn't be so bad since they're underdogs without Trbojevic and co., but if they did it would likely be against Roosters or Storm which would be boring as f**k.

Please no Storm at all.
As a Manly fan.... how good would an Eels v Sea Eagles GF be?

Two rags to riches style stories after last year’s debacles, and one of the all time old school grudge matches as well!

SBD82

Coach

Two rags to riches style stories after last year’s debacles, and one of the all time old school grudge matches as well!
Would also have the subplot of Des vs apprentice.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I wouldn't mind seeing the Raiders win their first title in 25 years but I'd be happy enough as long as the Sydney Rorters don't win back to back. I realise I could easily be pretty pissed off in a few weeks.

juro

Bench
1. Raiders
2. Storm
3. Eels
4. Roosters
5. Sharks
6. Broncos
7. Manly
8. Souths
Not a bad round for me. 1 beat 2, 3 beat 6 and 4 beat 8. Only one one that went against me was 7 beating 5.

1. Raiders
2. Storm
3. Eels
4. Roosters
7. Manly
8. Souths

BranVan3000

Coach

Oh my. Manly fans trying to paint themselves as a battler club because they spent a whole year outside of the top 8

f**king rags to riches lmao

Latest posts