What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

mongoose

Coach
The continued dominance of the Melbourne Storm and to a lesser extent the Roosters is killing much of the hype around the NRL finals and grand final imo. I think a lot of people are burnt out on seeing the Storm going deep into finals year after year after year.

If the Raiders make the GF i think there will be a massive uptake of tickets, Raiders fans will be coming out the woodwork

The unknown

Juniors
Me and my mates bought GF tickets ages ago. Would love to cheer the raiders on in the big one, and I reckon just about every other neutral would aswell unless it was Parra

DC_fan

Coach
Lol. You tossers! Wouldn't matter having a degree or two with the standard in some of the discourse on this site. Sometimes I'm humored but unfortunately shocked alot at some of the thinking. But that's what a discourse is about I suppose. SORRY. You Guys Look up "DISCOURSE " .That will help I hope. Perhaps not? You need to know how to use a dictionary! :relaxed:

If you are so wise and informed on most things why don't you come over to the Four Corners section of this forum. Which is where we discuss and debate topics pertaining to world events and happenings. But then again you maybe a little out of your depth their with us intellectuals lol.

Bojackhorseman

Juniors
Lol. You tossers! Wouldn't matter having a degree or two with the standard in some of the discourse on this site. Sometimes I'm humored but unfortunately shocked alot at some of the thinking. But that's what a discourse is about I suppose. SORRY. You Guys Look up "DISCOURSE " .That will help I hope. Perhaps not? You need to know how to use a dictionary! :relaxed:
The irony of this peanut trying to take the high moral ground cannot be lost on anybody.

Billythekid

First Grade
The continued dominance of the Melbourne Storm and to a lesser extent the Roosters is killing much of the hype around the NRL finals and grand final imo. I think a lot of people are burnt out on seeing the Storm going deep into finals year after year after year.

If the Raiders make the GF i think there will be a massive uptake of tickets, Raiders fans will be coming out the woodwork

This same thing has been posted on this forum for the past 10+ years and no one ever backs it up with any data. Facts are that storm games continue to rate highly and I believe the highest rating finals game this week involved the storm. This idea that everyone is tuning out because they don’t want to watch the storm is demonstrably BS.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
There has been zero noise about tomorrow’s match. Expecting 24,000.
Wonder if it would have drawn more at bankwest. Neutrals would be far more keen.

Yes, I get it is bunnies home game, but that would be such a trash crowd.

Billythekid

First Grade
If you are so wise and informed on most things why don't you come over to the Four Corners section of this forum. Which is where we discuss and debate topics pertaining to world events and happenings. But then again you maybe a little out of your depth their with us intellectuals lol.

Just took a quick cursory glance through that sub forum and the idea of labelling yourself or most of the posters there intellectual is laughable. Some of your posts in particular are absolute trash. This is way off topic and I don’t want to get in the way of a good stallion bashing though.

DC_fan

Coach
Just took a quick cursory glance through that sub forum and the idea of labelling yourself or most of the posters there intellectual is laughable. Some of your posts in particular are absolute trash. This is way off topic and I don’t want to get in the way of a good stallion bashing though.

One mans trash is another mans treasure

T-Boon

Coach
I have a Degree... and a Masters for that matter. I'm also currently completing a pHD in Creative Writing. But please, continue to act smarter than everyone else on this forum. It's actually quite entertaining for the most part...

Is this so you can progress your career from Maccas front counter to Maccas drive through?

Stallion

First Grade
I have a Degree... and a Masters for that matter. I'm also currently completing a pHD in Creative Writing. But please, continue to act smarter than everyone else on this forum. It's actually quite entertaining for the most part...

Lol. Your creative writing is right up there champ!

Stallion

First Grade
Chest beating? You're the one that's brought up your so called "education" in past threads on this very forum. This is actually the first time I've ever disclosed the fact I have a Degree or Masters, which was in response to your post that insinuated you're smarter than the rest of the members of LU. If that's not the definition of chest beating then I don't know what is to be honest...

Lol.It's noticeable some like to bring this up? Surely your childish antics must cease one day!?