What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well I don’t know the etiquette but I know what is considered to far. In my town this dude parked completely across someone’s driveway just as the house owner come out to go to work. He told old mate you need to love I have to get out. To which old mate said I won’t be long. He said no mate you need to move now I have to go to work. Old mate replied again I won’t be long and walked off. So the house owner went back inside got a bat and smashed the windscreen of the car. He ended up getting charged and prosecuted over it
*persecuted

Last edited:

emjaycee

Coach
According to the news paper?
I reckon maybe they chipped in this year but that would be it. A few clubs where after DWZ not just us. And Blake would of had a lot of interest also. Je is worth 500-550k AMD other clubs would of offered that.
I reckon the Panthers are on the hook for at least a significant amount of both RCG and Blake's contracts for the full term of their original Penrith deals... then again, what would I know. ;)

Im actually seriously considering fitting a f**k off bull bar to and old shit box car and just plowing my way through the Sydney f**kwits that
Well I don’t know the etiquette but I know what is considered to far. In my town this dude parked completely across someone’s driveway just as the house owner come out to go to work. He told old mate you need to love I have to get out. To which old mate said I won’t be long. He said no mate you need to move now I have to go to work. Old mate replied again I won’t be long and walked off. So the house owner went back inside got a bat and smashed the windscreen of the car. He ended up getting charged and prosecuted over it
This to me seems fair enough. Though id prefer an outcome that didnt involve court appearances which is why ive gone for the nails.

Good luck trying to prove that shit, merkin

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Im actually seriously considering fitting a f**k off bull bar to and old shit box car and just plowing my way through the Sydney f**kwits that

This to me seems fair enough. Though id prefer an outcome that didnt involve court appearances which is why ive gone for the nails.

Stick some prawns shells under his hub caps. Then in about a week stick a nail in his tyre and sit out from front with some popcorn and watch the merkin have to change that tyre.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Stick some prawns shells under his hub caps. Then in about a week stick a nail in his tyre and sit out from front with some popcorn and watch the merkin have to change that tyre.
Now I know why you wanted to divert the lime scooter to Woolies the another night. I just thought you were buying durries.

Bazal

Post Whore

I know a guy who is selling a tank...

Gronk

Staff member
Eighth Immortal Andrew Johns has suggested there are greater forces at play after Jack Bird reportedly requested a release from the Brisbane Broncos.

It was Jack and his manager who approached us," Seibold told News Corp.

He hasn't asked for a release without knowing where he's going to go, so something has happened behind the scenes," he told Nine's Thursday Night Golden Point.

The move could see the Broncos with cash-lined pockets after reports a host of other high profile stars are set to receive the tap on the shoulder.

"It might get them some money[Bird's release]," Johns said. They're desperate for a halfback, they need a halfback and a five-eighth probably.

"Whether they get Valentine Holmes if he comes back. But the talk is that McCullough is pushed aside, maybe Darius.

"So if they shed some of those higher profile players there could be nearly two or three million dollars for them to spend."

Bird was not off contract until 2020 but Brisbane are not expected to stand in the way of the former NSW star who is reportedly on $800,000 a season.

The 24-year-old never delivered bang for buck, playing just 17 games in two seasons due to a string of injuries since his high-profile arrival at Red Hill.

His departure would free up much needed cap space for Brisbane to not only re-sign gun forward David Fifita but also lure a playmaker that the NRL club so desperately needs.

The future of Brisbane captain Darius Boyd, veteran hooker Andrew McCullough, fullback Anthony Milford and winger Corey Oates is also up in the air after they were told they were no guarantee of first grade action in 2020 in a brutally honest end of season review on Wednesday.

Seibold is set to make a presentation about his future plans for the player roster to the Broncos board on Friday.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/bird-a...e-report/1a67d4ad-347a-4f51-afd6-9c7b5c58c823

hindy111

Post Whore
Eighth Immortal Andrew Johns has suggested there are greater forces at play after Jack Bird reportedly requested a release from the Brisbane Broncos.

It was Jack and his manager who approached us," Seibold told News Corp.

He hasn't asked for a release without knowing where he's going to go, so something has happened behind the scenes," he told Nine's Thursday Night Golden Point.

The move could see the Broncos with cash-lined pockets after reports a host of other high profile stars are set to receive the tap on the shoulder.

"It might get them some money[Bird's release]," Johns said. They're desperate for a halfback, they need a halfback and a five-eighth probably.

"Whether they get Valentine Holmes if he comes back. But the talk is that McCullough is pushed aside, maybe Darius.

"So if they shed some of those higher profile players there could be nearly two or three million dollars for them to spend."

Bird was not off contract until 2020 but Brisbane are not expected to stand in the way of the former NSW star who is reportedly on $800,000 a season.

The 24-year-old never delivered bang for buck, playing just 17 games in two seasons due to a string of injuries since his high-profile arrival at Red Hill.

His departure would free up much needed cap space for Brisbane to not only re-sign gun forward David Fifita but also lure a playmaker that the NRL club so desperately needs.

The future of Brisbane captain Darius Boyd, veteran hooker Andrew McCullough, fullback Anthony Milford and winger Corey Oates is also up in the air after they were told they were no guarantee of first grade action in 2020 in a brutally honest end of season review on Wednesday.

Seibold is set to make a presentation about his future plans for the player roster to the Broncos board on Friday.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/bird-a...e-report/1a67d4ad-347a-4f51-afd6-9c7b5c58c823

I heard Penrith.
Jack Bird just seems too risky now. Even st 400k.

Gronk

Staff member
I heard Penrith.
Jack Bird just seems too risky now. Even st 400k.

Yes we can read the Telcrap too.

The likes of Canterbury, Penrith and the Wests Tigers would have room in their salary caps but the Sharks are already over the cap for next year, ruling out a return to the Shire.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
800K and broken, I cant see too many clubs, if any, being interested unless the donkeys pay a lot of his freight but then again its just Buzz

if we believed all the media reports about the donkeys, they'll have no roster next year

every time I log into social media every third article is about the Broncos, hell even Gordie has weighed in now, reckons they need to sign a decent halfback

brilliant idea Gordie

Latest posts