What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets watch

carinashark

First Grade
So Margoulis,Trindal,Rudolph and maybe Kennedy. These players need to come into the side over the top of regular non performers. Morris has to have a clean sheet next season to send a message to non performing players.

So Margoulis,Trindal,Rudolph and maybe Kennedy. These players need to come into the side over the top of regular non performers. Morris has to have a clean sheet next season to send a message to non performing players.
How much is the spoon paying next year? If that team runs out, i'll put my house on it.

shaggs

Coach
Magoulis and Kennedy?? If those blokes start we won’t make the 8. Trindal maybe but prob a bit raw and Rudolph has gone well in reserves. Big step up for him.

carinashark

First Grade
Well plenty of my fellow Sharkies want Duggan ,Chad,Prior,Woods,Williams,Bakuya, Fifita,gone. So umm this is what we have left with no money to spend.
Any non spoon ideas?

Magoulis and Kennedy?? If those blokes start we won’t make the 8. Trindal maybe but prob a bit raw and Rudolph has gone well in reserves. Big step up for him.

I have faith in Magoulias, he's showing signs of becoming a real talent. Kennedy has his moments, poistive and negative, and I reckon Trindall will be ready for first grade in 2021. And Toby is a beast and ready to step up. He's well above NSW Cup level.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
V Saints @ Kogarah 3:10pm Sunday

1. Will Kennedy
2. Sione Katoa
3. Aaron Gray
4. Ronaldo Mulitalo
5. Tyrone Phillips
6. Jack Williams
7. Braydon Trindall
8. Wesley Lolo
9. Blayke Brailey
10. Jaimin Jolliffe
11. Scott Sorensen
12. Jayson Bukuya
13. Billy Magoulias

14. Teig Wilton 16. Siosifa Talakai 17. Daniel Vasquez 21. Toby Rudolf 15. Jackson Ferris 18. Luke Poiselli 19. Matt Evans 23. Grant Garvey

chewsta

First Grade
Yeah I thought Jolife was awesome too, laid an awesome platform for the backs especially in the early stages of the game.

chewsta

First Grade
Speaking of awesome how cool is some of the Jets Merch!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190923-202625_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190923-202625_Chrome.jpg
    493.5 KB · Views: 9
Can’t wait to see Trindall wearing the number 7 jumper in First Grade at some stage next season.

Hope the Club doesn’t go ground hog day with Townsend.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
1. Will Kennedy 2. Sione Katoa 3. Aaron Gray 4. Ronaldo Mulitalo 5. Tyrone Phillips 6. Jack Williams 7. Braydon Trindall 8. Toby Rudolf 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Jaimin Jolliffe 11. Scott Sorensen 12. Jayson Bukuya 13. Billy Magoulias 14. Teig Wilton 15. Jackson Ferris 16. Siosifa Talakai 17. Daniel Vasquez 18. Luke Poiselli 19. Matt Evans 21. Wesley Lolo 23. Grant Garvey