What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 final v Storm

how fired up will mahoney, sivo and dbrown be?
just started their first grade careers & here they are into week 2 of the semis after a record-breaking win

Bandwagon

Staff member
Here's a comparison I found a little surprising.

Eels last ten games

7 wins 3 Losses PD + 133 (For 268, Against 135)

Storm last 10 games

7 wins 3 Losses PD + 147 ( For 276, Against 129 )

Considering how much the Storm are touted as a benchmark of the comp, it really shows how strong our finish to the season has been.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

Eels last ten games

Storm last 10 games

Considering how much the Storm are touted as a benchmark of the comp, it really shows how strong our finish to the season has been.

58 zip helps your PD a lot

I'm confident we can compete with those guys, looking forward to it and I reckon they will be pretty fired up after the big win against the Broncos

Bandwagon

Staff member
58 zip helps your PD a lot

I'm confident we can compete with those guys, looking forward to it and I reckon they will be pretty fired up after the big win against the Broncos

Sure it does, but in that the Storm also had a 40 - 4 flogging of the Donkeys, so whilst certainly not as substantial, it still pads their PD nicely.

hindy111

Post Whore

Eels last ten games

Storm last 10 games

And really we should be 9/10.
The loss to Dogs and Brisbane where umsoft

Wally21

Bench
People, for those down in Mexico for the game like meself, would it be presumptuous to suggest a pub to walk over to AAMI from as a group??

Eels last ten games

Storm last 10 games

We've done well, but we didn't exactly have a tough run in. Have a look at who each team played over that time. We've played no Top 4 teams. They've played 4 games against top 4 teams.

Latest posts