What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Flano

fizman

Bench
Fascinating decision by the NRL, it will be incredibly interesting to see where he goes for the next 2 seasons.

I have a really bad feeling that this is going to come back and bite us in some way.

What Head Coach would want Flanno as an Assistant Coach?

Can’t really see Johnny Morris wanting Flanno as an Assistant Coach.

Ads

First Grade
Fascinating decision by the NRL, it will be incredibly interesting to see where he goes for the next 2 seasons.

I have a really bad feeling that this is going to come back and bite us in some way.

What Head Coach would want Flanno as an Assistant Coach?

Can’t really see Johnny Morris wanting Flanno as an Assistant Coach.
Can’t imagine anyone that’s not senior to him taking him on.

CEO

Juniors
Assistant to Craig Bellamy.
They are friends and Bellamy is looking to retire after contract expires in 2021.
Making the transition easier for 2022.

shaggs

Coach
Flanno left the roster in an absolute mess. With a salary cap issue. I don’t want piano teeth back.

Why anyone would think Nathan brown is a good coach is beyond me. He has done nothing.

Both blokes are poison

shaggs

Coach
Assistant to Craig Bellamy.
They are friends and Bellamy is looking to retire after contract expires in 2021.
Making the transition easier for 2022.
Smith will be the coach after Bellamy. Maybe ryles or one of those guys. Definitely won’t be Flanagan

Flanno left the roster in an absolute mess. With a salary cap issue.
Actually he didn't.
We have moved on 2 players. Funguy & lumelume
Everybody else is paid for.
The problem is we are 1 player short in our allowance due to Bazza. Not flange. Remember, no salary cheating ever took place. Only talk over it. In other words, same as every other club, but probably not on the same levels as the clubs with money