What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chad to the Broncos..

Stake Removed

First Grade
Broncs lloking to move Milf, Boyd, McCullogh, Bird on and they are looking at
Benji, Val, Chad

I would swap CT/Bukuya for McCullogh & Bird

The Boncs can have Moylan in swap for MILF

Quigs

Immortal
Milford is a little grub. Reminds me of the kid at school that loves doing dirty tricks and setting up others to take the fall but as soon as something goes against him he sooks and bitches. He is a dobber.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
If they really want Chad we could take O’Sullivan who they have told is not wanted and we could ease some cap pressure at the same time. That would leave O’sullivan and Trindall fighting for the one spot.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I honestly think we will be going through a rebuilding stage for the next 2-3 years. We are too invested cap wise in the backs and are now paying(literally) for it when good forwards come on the market.

Unless a UK team can take Moylan, Dugan and Woods off our books, we will just have to use what we have.

txta2

Bench
Ben Ikin: I just threw in Chad's name
Paul Kent:There is no way the Sharks will let him go, they love him, he is a local junior.
Hope Kenty is wrong, because they let a local jnr break contract to leave (flanno)
and that means the Sharks don't mind being a mid field team with this flop at number 7

Quicksilver

Bench
Paul Kent:There is no way the Sharks will let him go, they love him, he is a local junior.
Hope Kenty is wrong, because they let a local jnr break contract to leave (flanno)
and that means the Sharks don't mind being a mid field team with this flop at number 7

Boring Kyle Flanagan just stabbed his junior club in the back.

shaggs

Coach
Flanagan is not better than chad.

Latest posts