What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RWC 2019 - Japan

shiznit

Coach
Kicking off this evening.

Japan vs Russia to open it.

Probably the most open tournament in memory.

I’m hoping the All Blacks can pull off the hat trick but this will be our toughest of the last 3 tournament’s as we’ve come back to the pack abit and the world number 1 ranking seems to bounce between teams on a weekly basis at the moment.

NZ & SA seem to be the favourites... and they meet head to head tomorrow.

ENG, WAL & IRE have all recently held the number 1 ranking in the last month or so...

Who f**king knows with the French.

Australia will be in it for sure... many are picking them to struggle but I always think they do well in these tournaments because they play most of their rugby in the 4yr cycle against NZ and SA... so they just play tougher football and while they often lose a lot... when they play against the Northern teams they end up doing it easy.

Argentina fall into the same boat as Australia IMO...

Bojackhorseman

Juniors
Kicking off this evening.

Japan vs Russia to open it.

Probably the most open tournament in memory.

I’m hoping the All Blacks can pull off the hat trick but this will be our toughest of the last 3 tournament’s as we’ve come back to the pack abit and the world number 1 ranking seems to bounce between teams on a weekly basis at the moment.

NZ & SA seem to be the favourites... and they meet head to head tomorrow.

ENG, WAL & IRE have all recently held the number 1 ranking in the last month or so...

Who f**king knows with the French.

Australia will be in it for sure... many are picking them to struggle but I always think they do well in these tournaments because they play most of their rugby in the 4yr cycle against NZ and SA... so they just play tougher football and while they often lose a lot... when they play against the Northern teams they end up doing it easy.

Argentina fall into the same boat as Australia IMO...
The real chances are England, the saffers and the kiwis imho.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Australia will be in it for sure...

Our problem is that although we are capable of what we showed in the 1st Bledisloe, we are also capable of what we showed in the second one.

I think you are being too kind.

JJ

Immortal
If Retalick comes back ok we’re strong favourites imo

Regardless whoever wins it will probably need to beat us

Jaapies, Poms, Irish and Welsh all in with a shot

Latest posts