What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldPanther

Coach
The ‘real story’ or the story you want to believe is real?

The Story that was reported in the majority and was corroborated by Griffin when he said their relationship broke down. He didn't say it's why Moylan left but since we are fans guessing I'll take the assumption with some tangible link to events that actually occurred.

MugaB

Coach
I agree, he looked shit hot tonight.
My god, no way, i counted 3 drop balls, and so may missed tackles from dylan, might aswell have kept Maloney on his last year.
Cody walkers the guy that played well, only got sinned binned coz he stuck up for his mate, poor jake too, dane gaiguy should be playing soccer for his dive acting

OldPanther

Coach
My god, no way, i counted 3 drop balls, and so may missed tackles from dylan, might aswell have kept Maloney on his last year.
Cody walkers the guy that played well, only got sinned binned coz he stuck up for his mate, poor jake too, dane gaiguy should be playing soccer for his dive acting

Jake was an idiot for grabbing the jersey and Cody Walker was the 2nd worse player on field. Dylan Walker was very good and kept his side in it.

age.s

First Grade
My main issue with the JTurbo binning is that it rewards Gagai for going down reaaaally easily. I hate seeing that in League, there's already too much of it.

OldPanther

Coach

Kev07

Juniors
It’d be disappointing to lose Shawn without seeing what he can do.
Terrell May is as good if not better, has filled his void. Won a game 2 weeks ago when he filled in at halves when Laurie and Fernley failed to come back in 2nd half.
3 try assist and a try, he has great ball skills for a lock/forward.

franklin2323

Immortal
Terrell May is as good if not better, has filled his void. Won a game 2 weeks ago when he filled in at halves when Laurie and Fernley failed to come back in 2nd half.
3 try assist and a try, he has great ball skills for a lock/forward.

It was an unfortunate injury timing but Flegg is stacked so not sure he is the priority he was this time last year

Status
Not open for further replies.