What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Flano

sandshark

Bench
I can't see many clubs taking him on especially with his dodgy history. I hope we've nailed the front door shut and burnt the welcoming mat.

f**king hilarious his punishment was only 1 year. That 10 page apology letter must've made Greenberg fall to his knees.

Stake Removed

First Grade
We return to Shark Park in 2022 after playing everywhere else, could you imagine Flanno as coach Gall assistant on our return, but we know it wont happen

Ads

First Grade
He was done here regardless. Post GF he did nothing. Don’t want him anywhere near the club. He almost ended us.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Bugger that - like most things in life - better to look forward not back. He did the impossible which is even more remarkable considering everything, but he has plenty of baggage that I have no interest in carrying.
Dragons would have him a heart beat

Quigs

Immortal
Bring Back HENJAK !!!!! ....

Hang on, sorry. That one was meant for another clubs LU forum.

Please disregard 'me' comment and carry on.

Eion

First Grade
You cannot have someone like flanno...or anyone senior like that as an assistant. Ever. The main man is doomed the moment they come on.

I’d have flanno back as main man.

If Flanno makes it back to the Club we’ll have to call him the Terminator from then on.

Another reincarnation.

He can’t be killed.

Quigs

Immortal
Question from the floor without notice: Anyone heard how The Tackle Lutele is going these days. Not that I want him to return to the Sharks, just curious about his form.

King Ben

Juniors
Question from the floor without notice: Anyone heard how The Tackle Lutele is going these days. Not that I want him to return to the Sharks, just curious about his form.
Watched him play in Toronto last week. Team has won 25 games and only lost 1 all season. I think he's the highest paid player on the team. Pretty good gig.

bluefox68

Staff member
I follow him on Instagram, and he seems pretty happy! Has family there with him - seems like they’re enjoying every minute!

Chimp

Bench
Question from the floor without notice:
Gonna be a bit of a prick here - but why do people start sentences with this? Particularly on a forum? One of those silly pointless little things that gets right on my nerves...

Anyhow, Loots scored a hat-trick for Toronto this weekend, with Toronto qualifying for 'the million pound game', which is essentially the grand final where the winners are promoted to super league.