What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The other semi final we don't care much about

Happy MEel

First Grade
I think the refs were technically right, but I suspect that Jake was actually just trying to get to the bloke with the ball. But the consequence was that grabbed the supporting player in a potential try scoring position.
Agreed. It was soft but you playing with fire any time you grab an attacking support player.

Wally21

Bench
How is Tafua’s hot not even penalized but KEvans was suspended????? Unless I’m a blind merkin, there was no difference

84 Baby

Referee
It’s a Kane Evans high tackle!

So.... if this game goes 5 minutes into golden point and Surgess can’t return, does that mean the replacement has to come off, or does it mean Souths playing illegal player?

Fail an HIA and going off counts as an interchange. But pass the HIA and going off and coming back on is no interchange? Am I missing something?

84 Baby

Referee
FFS! Why didn’t anyone tell me the rugby World Cup had started!! Russia surprising Japan a bit here