What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW2 Fri - Rabbitohs 34-26 Sea Eagles @ ANZ

Finals Week 2: Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
9-3 penalties. Fire up des

There's no point. The refereeing is geniused.

Tonight was our turn to not get the rub of the green.

It's not like we helped ourselves with the moronic shit from Parker and Jrbo.

Such is life.

Now I get to subject myself to the grand Afrikaaner quadrennial tradition of gnashing my teeth at the Springboks. Manly lose and now I have to be emotionally involved in Union.

Worst...weekend...ever.

bileduct

Coach
Canberra would be cheering this result. I fancy them in a game against Souths. Manly offloads is what killed them when they beat them.

That’s the game folks
Yeah, we seem to really struggle against Manly. Based on the form of both teams from tonight and over the last few weeks I think it's better that we play Souths.

Tommy Smith

Referee
There's no point. The refereeing is geniused.

Tonight was our turn to not get the rub of the green.

It's not like we helped ourselves with the moronic shit from Parker and Jrbo.

Such is life.

Now I get to subject myself to the grand Afrikaaner quadrennial tradition of gnashing my teeth at the Springboks. Manly lose and now I have to be emotionally involved in Union.

Worst...weekend...ever.
Jrbo was trying to get around Roberts who took a dive.

It was a soft as shit sin binning.

mave

Coach
Jake T sin bin was the moment. Hard to handle back to back bins, and still find energy to win.

Zero penalties in the 2nd half doesn't help either, given how important they are to possession and points.

Congrats Souths on your clearly flawless 2nd half effort.

BranVan3000

Coach
Did he play last week?

I think even you realise that Souths rely so much on piggy back penalties and they won't be in large supply next week.

You'll need 5 Cam Murray's to be a chance I reckon.
Can you imagine 5 Cam Murrays though?

giphy.gif

yobbo84

First Grade
I think Manly fans forget they bombed about 47 tries tonight and the opposition had Dane 'Steve Mavin' Gagai.

Up the Rabbitohs!!