What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The other semi final we don't care much about

84 Baby

Referee
It was either that or “I’m going to try and get my semi some game time now”
FYI
giphy.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
Gagi was puprosely slowing down to block JT getting to the player with ball.
They clipped ankles which caused the fall. He basically touched him, no push. It was soft.
A penalty maybe was fair. A sin bin was ridiculous. No Doubt Manly win that game had refs not made the mistake of sin binning.
Embarrasing for the game.

Noise

Coach
He grabbed his jumper on purpose, slowed him down and as a result they got tangled and fell taking him out. Professional foul.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Honestly were the nine commentators whinging about the Jake T binning???

Sure Gheyguy overacted bad enough for a gig on Home and Away but it was a binning everyday of the week. No wonder I watch Fox.

They face each other next week, just not in Sydney (unless Canberra agree to play it in Sydney)

what's the go with that?
the rule used to be week 1 you got a home semi then week 2 all finals were in sydney
why do the raiders now get two home finals and if the storm win (IF) they get three??

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
It was a binning, everyone knows you can’t grab / push a supporter runner!

Hasler is a f**ken sook, if that happened to the eagles and there was no binning he wouId ropable!!

84 Baby

Referee
what's the go with that?
the rule used to be week 1 you got a home semi then week 2 all finals were in sydney
why do the raiders now get two home finals and if the storm win (IF) they get three??
All home teams week one can choose where the game is (within reason), if it doesn’t accommodate broadcast requirements though the club has to chip in. Week 2/3 non-Sydney home teams inc Canberra and Newcastle can elect to play game in home city. Sydney teams have to play out of ANZ, SCG, BankWest or Allianz (if any of them are standing at the time). Raiders only get one home final (next week) and Scum only get 2 (last week and today), next week is a Roosters home game regardless who they play.
Top 2 teams will always get 2 home finals

Noise

Coach
what's the go with that?
What are you on about? The raiders will get 1 home final. Storm , if they win will get 2.

TheParraboy

Staff member
They adjudicated the JakeT sin binning to the letter, his hand blatantly tries to push Gagai out the way. Initially I thought a penalty only, but then they would be inconsistent and people would blow up about that

I think if Jake T tried to muscle his way through with his shoulder, then that's ok, even if Gagai fell the same way

Anyhow, Canberra is one grand finalist. Souths are gone

eel01s

Bench
What about when Brad Parker got taken out chasing a kick in the first half? Not even a penalty.

Bazal

Post Whore
Gagi was puprosely slowing down to block JT getting to the player with ball.
They clipped ankles which caused the fall. He basically touched him, no push. It was soft.
A penalty maybe was fair. A sin bin was ridiculous. No Doubt Manly win that game had refs not made the mistake of sin binning.
Embarrasing for the game.

LMAO

Textbook sin bin

Latest posts