What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marsh One Day Cup 2019

TheParraboy

Staff member
This has snuck up, didn't realise starts Saturday in Perth - WA v Vic

QLD v NSW in Brisbane on Sunday

Not sure I like this tournament being run between the first 4 Shield games, dogs breakfast by the looks

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/27647748/six-players-watch-marsh-one-day-cup

Australia's domestic 50-over tournament, the revamped Marsh One-Day Cup, begins on Saturday in Perth. This season's edition runs from September until the end of November with some matches now interspersed between the first four Sheffield Shield rounds. Australia's first ODI assignment after the World Cup semi-final exit isn't until January but there are six T20Is in October and November to start a prolonged build-up to next year's T20 World Cup

Last edited:

King hit

Coach
It looks poorly structured sandwiching it between first class matches. Wished they would just do it how they used to do it

jargan83

Coach
I heard Adam Voges in the radio this morning saying that Mitch Marsh was being rested from the first game citing workload concerns from the Ashes tour.

TheParraboy

Staff member
NSW playing tomorrow, anyone know if this will be televised anywhere?

Lovely to see a blues/eels double this weekend :sunglasses:

Fangs

Coach
Love the domestic one dayers. Will we see a return of the mercantile mutual 6 hit sign?

Will watch a couple at Drummonye. For free if I want, I can still watch through the fence.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
hi-res.jpg

mozza91

Coach
This is deadset a paid AFL advertisement. They’re hanging shit on Rugby League now. Pretty disgraceful considering a) it’s cricket and b) it’s NSW vs Queensland.

Hughes is looking pretty good here. He wouldn’t be too far off a call up for Australia in the shorter forms you’d think.

Man, remember when the domestic one day comp used to be so much better than this. It's sad to see what it's become. Reduced to be played in f**king September and televised from some CA handycam.

f**k you Cricket Australia, bunch of money grabbing parasites

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
which they had the speed camera, Conway looks to be military medium but hard to tell with his tall hit the pitch action