What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi final - Parra v Storm LIVE GAME DAY thread 21/9/19

emjaycee

Coach
Sitting in Baulko having a coffee before heading to the airport... quietly wondering if we turn up and play with the attitude we show last week will it be enough. If it is and we win we have over achieved. If it isnt and we lose, we have played to the ability of our team and finished a respectable 5th.

Hoping it's enough.
Go Parraball, Go Parra, Fergy FTS and Sivo to get 2 more.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Sitting in Baulko having a coffee before heading to the airport... quietly wondering if we turn up and play with the attitude we show last week will it be enough. If it is and we win we have over achieved. If it isnt and we lose, we have played to the ability of our team and finished a respectable 5th.

Hoping it's enough.
Go Parraball, Go Parra, Fergy FTS and Sivo to get 2 more.

If we play with last week's attitude, and ability, we will be tough to beat.

Safe flight, and go the Mighty Eels!!!!

Djay

Juniors
In Melbourne now, cruising the streets and plenty of Blue and Gold fans around, it’s great to see.

I am as nervous as I’ve been for a game in years but it’s a confident nervous, just hoping the boys turn up today and play football. We can’t get into the grind with them, promote and move then sideways.

Can’t wait to get out there, it’s about time we stick it back to these cheats.

Gronk

Staff member
In Melbourne now, cruising the streets and plenty of Blue and Gold fans around, it’s great to see.

I am as nervous as I’ve been for a game in years but it’s a confident nervous, just hoping the boys turn up today and play football. We can’t get into the grind with them, promote and move then sideways.

Can’t wait to get out there, it’s about time we stick it back to these cheats.
2009 to 2019. 10 years is a long time to suffer. Redemption would be sweet.

emjaycee

Coach
I’ve never been more calm before a semifinal. I think we will beat them and next week will be the game to get nervous about.
I think my nervousness has gone until the GF because to be honest, if we win today and next week they will both be upsets and against all expectations. If we make the GF, hope gets replaced with the thought we could win that adds expectation which becomes the predominant emotion and with that comes nervousness.

lingard

Coach
GAME DAY!!!

QuickSmoothEidolonhelvum.gif

I really like those condiciones actuales!

lingard

Coach
I’ve never been more calm before a semifinal. I think we will beat them and next week will be the game to get nervous about.

I felt like that when we played Canterbury in '09, and was more worried about the Titans a week later.
I'm also quietly confident about this game. There's an ever so slight chance that Melbourne have peaked already. Bellamy saying that he'd still be proud of their season if they lost. Some people saying he's taking the pressure off the players. but to me that's loser talk. I've never known him to talk like that before. I just see some signs, some little chinks in their armour. If we can match it with them until into the second half, I reckon they might panic a bit.