What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2019

to_ddeath

Coach
I back So you Win , so of cause a horse that hasn't won a race since before World War 1 beats me.

That race could have been at Bowraville, f**king farcical "pace".
Was on Steel Prince, everyone will be calling it a "flashing light" run but if you actually watch it after the turn, the dickhead makes an absolute dogs breakfast out of it...

2 weeks

Coach
Libertini & Samardoubt after today

bubble-bursting-gif.gif

Sphagnum

Coach
Having a little crack at Namibia in race 8 at Caulfield. Big win on debut against absolute walkers

to_ddeath

Coach
Well apart from Age of Chivalry each way, absolute flat nada today.
Didn't even know I Am Eloquent was in that race, that's how much of a merkin today is.
Wake me when they're on the track for the Colgate Epsom....

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Had a shocker too.. I knew I was in for a merkin of a day when I backed Angelic Ruler the nose.

Was a tragedy beaten and do you think I took any of the $4 a place? Not a cent

to_ddeath

Coach
Had a shocker too.. I knew I was in for a merkin of a day when I backed Angelic Ruler the nose.

Was a tragedy beaten and do you think I took any of the $4 a place? Not a cent

Seeing Finche drifting, wondering why & jumping on something else topped it all off.
Don’t think many would’ve had the winner in the last at Randwick either. Total stinker.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I still haven’t got over Probabeel losing everyone...and worst of all had the quad if it did

lockyno1

Post Whore
Seeing Finche drifting, wondering why & jumping on something else topped it all off.
Don’t think many would’ve had the winner in the last at Randwick either. Total stinker.

Field last leg of quad

no guessing what I did the leg before...left the mug out

Latest posts