What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW2 Sat - Storm 32-0 Eels @ AAMI

Finals Week 2: Storm v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gerg

Juniors
The key is Moses. Has had a tendency to turn into the invisible man against good teams. He has been an arrogant twat for years but TBF to him seems more grounded this year and playing well. I think Storm will be too good.

mongoose

Coach
would love to see Eels win but I think Storm will be too good. I think the Eels will be lucky to score double figures this week.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Parra’s GF was last week. This week at a hostile away and interstate ground they’ll be found wanting by the Storm I feel.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Hate saying this "Go Parra"...I don't think the Storm with be as poor as the Bronc's were...

Just be awesome to see the Storm punted..unfortunately I think the Storm by 10+

ram raid

Bench
This better be a close game. If the Storm get out to a big lead I'm gonna turn it off and spend the evening taking pictures of my anus with a selfie stick.

isaiah

Bench
With five teams left, these are the two teams I don’t want to win the comp. one goes tonight and I hope the other gets towelled up by the salary sombrero. I don’t like the storm because I don’t want cam and his cronies to have a legacy any bigger than two premierships

Latest posts