What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi final - Parra v Storm LIVE GAME DAY thread 21/9/19

Pugzley

12:50 pm start on mine since I’m in Israel. Doggies fans are behaving themselves and it is quite peaceful. Pushy street salesmen though.

Eelectrica

Referee
A couple of years ago the Cowboys showed what's possible if you get on a roll this time of the year. Granted their luck ran out in the opening minute of The GF when they lost a key player for the match in the opening minute.
Still they made it and cleaned up some pretty good sides on their way. Like us and the Roosters.

Let's clean up Melbourne!

Bazal

Post Whore
sure is

Anasta lol

I interviewed Munster, he has that steel in his eyes, they all have that steel in their eyes

giphy.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
Scott is pretty ordinary but Chambers is abysmally shit so that hurts us a little

eels_fan

First Grade
What benefit does Chambers play off the bench though? He isn’t a utility in anyway. Can’t play halves, hooker, second row or fb. He is purely a wing/centre.

Super confusing selection from Bellamy and weakens their bench rotation.

Oh well, thanks.

Latest posts