What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

Dragons 09

Juniors
Check the 'Live' tab while a game is on.

I've only ever watched it Live on 9Now. I've never tried to access previous games.

Hard to imagine that they would geoblock the live broadcast on all formats besides Optus Fetch.

I probably didn't explain that very well. By saying "previous games", i meant i tried to watch those games live at the time on the live tab, but all i could get was the QLD games.

I agree, it would seem strange that only Optus Fetch was able to avoid geoblock but i really have no idea what the problem is.

My ISP is Brisbane so i assume that is the location that 9Now uses for content. Wondering if yours is possibly near a border location which may be resulting in different content availability?

Anyway, it's puzzling and frustrating as the CC team have been the shining light this year and unfortunately only been able to see 2 games.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I probably didn't explain that very well. By saying "previous games", i meant i tried to watch those games live at the time on the live tab, but all i could get was the QLD games.

I agree, it would seem strange that only Optus Fetch was able to avoid geoblock but i really have no idea what the problem is.

My ISP is Brisbane so i assume that is the location that 9Now uses for content. Wondering if yours is possibly near a border location which may be resulting in different content availability?

Anyway, it's puzzling and frustrating as the CC team have been the shining light this year and unfortunately only been able to see 2 games.
North end of the Gold Coast.

Perhaps I'm picking up northern rivers NSW, which supports my belief that I still live in Near NSW.

More likely it is an Optus thing. Might be an idea to talk to them.

Dragons 09

Juniors
North end of the Gold Coast.

Perhaps I'm picking up northern rivers NSW, which supports my belief that I still live in Near NSW.

More likely it is an Optus thing. Might be an idea to talk to them.

Yeah, cheers mate, might give Optus a call tomorrow and feel them out. If they can guarantee me NSW content up here then problem solved.

QLD'ers believe Kempsey, Bowraville and Macksville are all in QLD apparently, so no reason us NS Welshmen can't claim the Goldy!

Como Connection

First Grade
Yeah, cheers mate, might give Optus a call tomorrow and feel them out. If they can guarantee me NSW content up here then problem solved.

QLD'ers believe Kempsey, Bowraville and Macksville are all in QLD apparently, so no reason us NS Welshmen can't claim the Goldy!
Plus Billy Moore from Tenderfield.
CC

possm

Coach
Watching the Wenty V Rabbits prelim final.
Keeping an eye on Marwene Hiroti hes been released by the Bunnies. He can play wung and fulkback.
Also, ex-dragon Levi Dodd playing centre for the Rabbits

Why would we want other club's reserve grade rejects?

First we need to get rid of the rejects we have on our books and then recruit quality first grade players to fill Fullback, right wing and the left centre position as a matter of priority.

After doing all that, then backfill with potential first grade players as backup.

jeffdragon

Bench
Why would we want other club's reserve grade rejects?

First we need to get rid of the rejects we have on our books and then recruit quality first grade players to fill Fullback, right wing and the left centre position as a matter of priority.

After doing all that, then backfill with potential first grade players as backup.
Hiroti is a goal
Watching the Wenty V Rabbits prelim final.

Keeping an eye on Marwene Hiroti hes been released by the Bunnies. He can play wung and fulkback.
Also, ex-dragon Levi Dodd playing centre for the Rabbits

Hiroti also a goalkicker.

BLM01

First Grade
Well the team who finished 8th wipe out the team who finished 2nd.

I hope our guys are switched on for tomorrow.
DS. tomorrow (and i will be watching) will tell me a lot about our club culture under Matt Head.
Newtown talk positive and have the wood on us and have that Cronulla mentality and play expansive football and run hard for 80.
Dragons are a better squad and have more individual brilliance and can fire for 15 or 20 then play conservative, nervous or whatever it is and lose it as quick as they can gain it.
Nicholls is the key as has experience but was poor against the Dogs. The others in our side dont have much big game experience across the board as the Jets have IMO especially their captain
I need to see the Dragons play for 80 at full tilt...and they will need to
Mat Head coaching for our reggies in the past cant seem to achieve it in the big games and get overawed easily. hope I am wrong. Looking forward to it and play the 8th place wenty who are on fire

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

I too am northern end of the Coast but will always be a Blue.

Gareth67

First Grade
wenty has now won 8 or 9 in a row.
They will be tough

I can recall Wenty or the Wentworthville Magpies being the reigning premieres ( in the 2nd Division comp as it was known then ) for many a season back in the 1960’s . It’s nice to know that they are still going strong 1/2 century later .

SAP58

Juniors
Any chance our first grade coach will turn up to watch the CC team today ? Doubt it probably on holidays with Tim Lafai.