What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Finals 2019

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
The commentary blowing up about Smith going to the bin will do me lol, one of the biggest grubs I’ve ever seen play that gets a free pass from the media for whatever he does

Blair

Coach
Huge effort again

I hate what they have done to rugby league, that binning of Jake was as soft as butter and has a huge bearing in a knock out finals match. Every Souths try off the back of a penalty as well shows how crucial they are in the modern game

Outstanding season, Des is an absolute magician. No more evident than in the centres, Suli has been amazing in the finals and Parker is a different player to the muppet that ran round last year

We were all proud of your boys, whether we like Manly or not. They really added to this year's finals. There's nothing like an underdog having a real dig.

I was speaking to a mate who's Souths. He said 'we all want to make the finals but, when we get there, we turn into nervous wrecks'.

I miss that feeling!

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
We were all proud of your boys, whether we like Manly or not. They really added to this year's finals. There's nothing like an underdog having a real dig.

I was speaking to a mate who's Souths. He said 'we all want to make the finals but, when we get there, we turn into nervous wrecks'.

I miss that feeling!

Was a lot different feeling this year. Usually head in knowing we are a big chance at taking it all out, this year knew that wouldn’t happen so was a lot more relaxed going into the games

Blair

Coach
I haven't looked forward so much to a non-Warriors game like tonight's for yonks, if ever even.

Charnze was featured on the TV news last night. His family have flown over for the game. He's in a great place.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Got a feeling the Rabbits will get up tonight and tomorrow everyone will be talking about one of the all time great finals performances from Sam Burgess

JJ

Immortal
Got a feeling the Rabbits will get up tonight and tomorrow everyone will be talking about one of the all time great finals performances from Sam Burgess
Yeah lot of so called big game players in Souths. But Reynolds looks shot

Both games could go either way. Best teams left although Souths have faded

Solid start by Bunnies, Raiders hold them out after 2 forced drop outs in a row, then Burgess is always good for a mistake.

Hodgson pulls out a strip when could have been off for an HIA? And Raiders in for a try of Bunnies losing the ball in goal in a Hodgson tackle trying to get out of it

Not sure if this makes us feel better having never won one.
25 years since Raiders in a GF
18 years Knights.
16 years Panthers
14 years Tigers
12 years Titans (never been)

Couple of calls going Bunnies way, strip attempt called lost by Bateman and Raiders played at kick (clearly not) on last.

Blair

Coach
Not sure if this makes us feel better having never won one.
25 years since Raiders in a GF
18 years Knights.
16 years Panthers
14 years Tigers
12 years Titans (never been)

Add no finals for Tigers since 2011. Time flies when you're (not) having fun.

Watching tonight's game, at 6-all (half-time), and I don't know how the fans handle it.

Canberra in the GF makes it so much more interesting, for so many.

Blair

Coach
The green on green is a bit of a clash. Surely the Rabbits should've turned up in white, or Raiders in white.

How small are the bunker tvs?
Clear as day he has kicked by Whiten before it hits the ground?????
Arsy try by White , but CNK doing great things and never giving up getting results there.

Latest posts