What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other Games, Teams & Players...

jeffdragon

Bench
I wanted the Donkeys to win, I Hate the Eels!
In 1992/1993 every Sydney Club wanted the Broncos to win!
In 1999 Every Sydney Club Wanted the Storm to Win.
3 in a Row wannabes think 11 in a Row means nothing!
58 in numerology is 5+8=13, 13 is very unlucky, breaking it down even more 1+3=4, in China the Number 4 represents death.
Melbourne will smash the Eels by 21!
Now the eel fans think they will win the comp.
I don't think so.
Bye bye next week.
I hope melbourne smash their blue and gold asses.

mickeylane

Bench
Truely think both Parra and Canberra are on a roll - I think Manly have been great w so many injuries but next week should b curtains..
Parra and Souths to go through
Raiders v Parra grand final
I think Parra do the Roosters.. Sivo and Fergo are their weapons along w Moses firing .

Gareth67

First Grade
Yep congratulations to the mighty Eels , they played a great game of footy today and were dominant in every aspect of the game . Nothing went right for the Broncs , but by jingo this seems to becoming a bit of a habit with the poor sods - my heart really goes out to them :relaxed:.

Here’s hoping that Parramatta can repeat today’s effort with another win against the wrestling champs of the NRL .

BLM01

First Grade
Correct Manly much better.
CC
True...but geez Manly blew some try scoring opportunities by hogging the ball and some brain explosions from Brad Parker. Him at that Elliott cost them big time.
JakeT..unlucky but thems the rules..but Parker was taken out in the 1st half off the ball and nothing was done.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Anyone else have a flashback to the Idris/Soward incident at Kigarah a long time ago now? I wonder if in the years to come whether “The Milkman” will be remembered as a Gaigai?

BTW, the decision couldn’t have happened against a “better” side. Manly? F@ck ‘em! Cannot stand them.

jeffdragon

Bench
True...but geez Manly blew some try scoring opportunities by hogging the ball and some brain explosions from Brad Parker. Him at that Elliott cost them big time.
JakeT..unlucky but thems the rules..but Parker was taken out in the 1st half off the ball and nothing was done.
Yes Parker did nothing given.

jeffdragon

Bench
Anyone else have a flashback to the Idris/Soward incident at Kigarah a long time ago now? I wonder if in the years to come whether “The Milkman” will be remembered as a Gaigai?

BTW, the decision couldn’t have happened against a “better” side. Manly? F@ck ‘em! Cannot stand them.
Gagai is a grub he started before walker came in.

Gareth67

First Grade
Loved the expression on Smith’s face ! For once the grub had nothing to say to the ref.
Anyone noticed how the 9 commentators said that his sin binning was a “ travesty of justice “ . The bloke had just whacked the young bloke so what did he expect - another gold star from Bellamy ?

Latest posts