What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi final - Parra v Storm LIVE GAME DAY thread 21/9/19

Wally21

Bench
What the f**k is Bellamy screaming like a f**king maniac? That low life piece of shit should be smiling or staying silent. His team is up by 22 points and he has something to be angry about ?

Get f**ked you f**king stain. I f**king despise this merkin of a man and his f**king tactics and everything about his team. Couldn’t care if they landed in a snowfield and had to eat each other,

f**k I HATE THIS TEAM!!

I curse you with all my will.
Well said Avenger

Kornstar

Coach
Well the Cam to Sin bin was a HUGE call and a incorrect one that went our way. If we where any good we could of put 2 tries on. 22-12 would of been game on.

Are you f**king kidding???? It is an actual rule that you can’t slap. You know why it is a rule???? Cause when they outlawed the punch dodgy pricks started slapping so they made it a rule.

At least know what you’re talking about before you start telling us that we got a good call.

strider

Post Whore
Well the Cam to Sin bin was a HUGE call and a incorrect one that went our way. If we where any good we could of put 2 tries on. 22-12 would of been game on.
Its not incorrect ... whether you like it or not it is 100% the current rules .... the most disturbing part of it was that a referee stood 1m away from it and didnt make the obvious correct callI,immediately

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Guys...

The team is shit. The coach has no idea. How anyone could actually believe we were a top 5 team is delusional. The nrl gifted us games so the stadium can be packed to the rafters.

This today, is were the team is really at.

Avenger

Immortal
I’d usually go after BA but it’s not his fault. Our boys have exposed their soft underbelly again.

When will this end?

It’s so f**king frustrating.

Gronk

Staff member
Storm merkin Munster said that they played the perfect half. The best all year.

Possession usually swings. We need to start again from receiving the ball and play for pride.

strider

Post Whore
This Game reminds me of when the Mighty Ducks played Iceland in the group stage.
Team Iceland knew all the Ducks plays and had an answer for each and everyone one of them. Iceland of course destroyed the Ducks but they learnt alot from that game......

PS . We suck..
Well f**k a duck eh!

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
I’d usually go after BA but it’s not his fault. Our boys have exposed their soft underbelly again.

When will this end?

It’s so f**king frustrating.
BA's job is to also teach them discipline. 2 shoulder charges in the first 10 minutes....lol@discipline

Would any other team start so ill disciplined?

Chipmunk

Coach
If we score more points than the Storm do in the second half I think that is probably the best we can ask for.

At least something to get out of the game.

Storm are a great side. There is no embarrassment in being beaten by the Storm.

Snoochies

First Grade
Sad thing is I'm not shocked and whilst hoping this wouldn't happen, it's always expected of Parra. At least fight this second half.

Tooooks

Bench
If we score more points than the Storm do in the second half I think that is probably the best we can ask for.

There’s embarrassment in losing like this though. Hopefully they can show some pride in the second half and at least keep it from getting embarrassing.

Kornstar

Coach

There is when the score could be bigger than last week.

strider

Post Whore
Im sick of this crusher milking rubbish ... amke a rule you get penalised for milking and get this crap out of the game