What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW2 Sat - Storm 32-0 Eels @ AAMI

Finals Week 2: Storm v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
guys remember thanks to queensland dominating the game for the last while all the next generation of commentators are going to be extremely biased queenslanders. cant wait to origin is called by billy slater, cameron smith, JT and darren lockyer

But imagine how good it's going to be if QLD can't find talent to match the current NSW crop for a while?

Half a decade of Salt.

Perth Tiger

Bench
I'll play devil's advocate

Whats the odds Cam Smith bitch slapped Mahoney on purpose? Sit down for 10 minutes, leave his team with 12 players at 22 nil up.

Seems pretty risk free to me.
Makes sense. Bellyache knows a 50 point flooding isn’t good prep for a prelim final so they have to make it a challenge somehow, since Parra clearly aren’t capable. Also explains the goal kicking.

Someguy

First Grade
It’s going to be hilarious when smith gets binned again this time for holding down a player after they have kicked the ball. No doubt he will make a point of doing it

This Year?

Immortal
As much as we hate the Storm you can’t help but admire how good some of the tries are. It’s just champagne rugby league at its best
TBH I don't think so. 1st try was off a forward pass, one of them.was a lucky kick deflection, another one was a lucky bounce and the rest were shit defence.

Latest posts