What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW2 Sat - Storm 32-0 Eels @ AAMI

Finals Week 2: Storm v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
The downhill skier Mitchell the wank has had a blinder once again in a big match. The guy should play rugby sevens

You can pick the salty ones when they blame a halfback in a match where his side had 6 sets in the first 30-odd minutes lol...

Moses could be the worst halfback in the game and the salt from certain tard Tigers fans would be worth the signing

SBD82

Coach
One of the best halves ever, one of the worst public speakers ever
Yeah. Exactly.

Can’t help feeing he’s tarnishing his legacy. Imagine if he’s commentating in 20 years and there’s a generation of people watching who don’t know how good he was.

ram raid

Bench
Has anybody spotted a tap on the arse for prostate yet? I haven't seen any? I wonder how much TAB would pay out for inserting a finger. Should be at least 1k.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
As much as we hate the Storm you can’t help but admire how good some of the tries are. It’s just champagne rugby league at its best
Parra have been bad but not 22-0 bad. Against most teams they would still be in the game. The Storm have just been awesome.

There's no substitute for big game experience.

Bazal

Post Whore
Has anybody spotted a tap on the arse for prostate yet? I haven't seen any? I wonder how much TAB would pay out for inserting a finger. Should be at least 1k.

What about for a pegging?

This game would raise millions

t-ba

Post Whore
Conspiracy theory

@Haynetrain hates bald people so much because he is bald. And as an Eels fan, he has hated himself for many years as we all do, and now needs a further outlet...

Can you imagine being bald and a Parra fan however?

Can you blame him?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
i dont know how bald theory holds out after last night. Des has the best head of hair the coaching world has ever seen and Wayne is like an egg. no rule can be perfect but des should have so much power in that hair

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
guys remember thanks to queensland dominating the game for the last while all the next generation of commentators are going to be extremely biased queenslanders. cant wait to origin is called by billy slater, cameron smith, JT and darren lockyer
That means we get to hear them weep.