What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW2 Sat - Storm 32-0 Eels @ AAMI

Finals Week 2: Storm v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
If Mitch could play terrible teams that were at the pub til 1am every week he’d be a superstar. As soon as the team is semi decent and turn up though...well.. you’re seeing what happens

Remember the Josh Papalii v Mitch Moses duels back in the day

Bazal

Post Whore
If Mitch could play terrible teams that were at the pub til 1am every week he’d be a superstar. As soon as the team is semi decent and turn up though...well.. you’re seeing what happens

He plays behind a pack that had 30% of the footy and got belted for 40 mins?

I've copped plenty for calling Moses a downhill skier in the Parra forum but anyone using tonight to give it to him as more agendas than Tracey Grimshaw tbh.

Wizardman

First Grade
THat is the way he'll always be. NSW Origin is dead if he ever gets a call up

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
He plays behind a pack that had 70% of the footy and got belted for 40 mins?

I've copped plenty for calling Moses a downhill skier in the Parra forum but anyone using tonight to give it to him as more agendas than Tracey Grimshaw tbh.
Fair enough. He's still a jerk though.

Canard

Immortal
But its the grudge which Canberra can't shake off is that the Panthers denied them a hat trick of GFs. That issue is so petty, it wouldn't surprise me if Meninga and the other Qlders brought that kind of dumb spite to your club.

They should get over it. Probably send them to an early grave if they don't.

The unintentional irony of this post.

Vic Mackey

Referee
He plays behind a pack that had 70% of the footy and got belted for 40 mins?

If you can’t use tonight as an example of him sucking then you can’t use last week as an example of him being good

GongPanther

Referee
Jersey Flegg (U 20s) semis results:

Souths 28 Panthers 16

Raiders 22 Easts 12.

Souths V Raiders GF next week.