What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin2323

Immortal
Makes me feel very uncomfortable but watching the same people who wanted Moylan hung for liking a party defending him will be a laugh

Moylan's actions affected the team. Walker was accused by a neighbour of pushing his partner. Nothing to say that happened either unless someone is proven guilty I have no issue them in a Panthers jersey.

Those proven like Fonua-Blake or Tetevano are a different story

mxlegend99

Referee
Like I said plenty of great players are scumbags off the field but if they win games is all that matters
There's a line though.

Extreme or domestic violence crosses that line IMO. Although to be fair Walker is at the lesser end of the scumbag list. Not quiet up there with Packer or Lodge.

Hopefully we got Curtis Scott to keep him in line.

Dave's mate

Juniors
Moylan's actions affected the team. Walker was accused by a neighbour of pushing his partner. Nothing to say that happened either unless someone is proven guilty I have no issue them in a Panthers jersey.

Those proven like Fonua-Blake or Tetevano are a different story
f**k yeah it did, clutch as f**k. Won many a game on his own

ACTPanthers

Bench
Sure I guess Discussion 2019 heading must be for player movement signing...understood
Glad I could help ;)

With the sarcasm removed, discussion is organic, it grows and evolves. Sometimes tangents are traversed and it leads us to a point outside the bounds of the thread title. Just go with the flow brother. That’s all I’m saying.

OldPanther

Coach
Glad I could help ;)

With the sarcasm removed, discussion is organic, it grows and evolves. Sometimes tangents are traversed and it leads us to a point outside the bounds of the thread title. Just go with the flow brother. That’s all I’m saying.

Makes it more fun in my opinion. It's good to share your thoughts and get new perspectives.

kinghippo

Juniors
Interesting to see Scott back in the squad for Melbourne. Chambers has been pretty average lately. Scott may not be up for grabs. I certainly wouldn’t want chambers though.

1. Edwards
2. Naden
3. Walker
4. Chricton
5. To’o
6. Luai/Burton
7. Cleary

looks pretty decent.

Suspect Staines may push Edwards towards the second half of the season. Maybe Burton or Luai could play in the centres, although Luai’s defence needs a bit of work.

franklin2323

Immortal
There's a line though.

Extreme or domestic violence crosses that line IMO. Although to be fair Walker is at the lesser end of the scumbag list. Not quiet up there with Packer or Lodge.

Hopefully we got Curtis Scott to keep him in line.

What is different between the accusations against Walker and those against GI 10 or so years ago? It is why Lodge is worst he is a proven scumbag

franklin2323

Immortal
1. Edwards
2. Naden
3. Walker
4. Chricton
5. To’o
6. Luai/Burton
7. Cleary

looks pretty decent.

Suspect Staines may push Edwards towards the second half of the season. Maybe Burton or Luai could play in the centres, although Luai’s defence needs a bit of work.

I think Naden and Crichton will fight out for the same spot. I can't see either being ready for centre just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts