What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Burton/Luai (Depends who is not 5/8th) Burns, Naden and Crichton as options. Depends who can handle the defence best for me

But you just said Naden & Chricton aren’t ready for centre?

and Chricton is likely to be more ready than Burton or Luai, he’s actually played the position a bit.

franklin2323

Immortal
But you just said Naden & Chricton aren’t ready for centre?

and Chricton is likely to be more ready than Burton or Luai, he’s actually played the position a bit.

If I was in charge. I'd get 2 centres but I think they will be centre.

Left wing/Fullback to centre is more of a change then 5/8th to centre is

martielang

Bench
How many more games would he of won if he rehabbed instead of partied?

The bloke legitimately shitted on the club & his teammates with his actions... It’s amazing the way he is held up as some sort of martyr by some. Imagine if Maloney treated the club with the same disregard?? They’re already after him with pitchforks as it is.

Alintheeast

Juniors
Just like every other year we seem to be talking to everybody, it will be interesting to see who ventures down the rabbit hole on Mulgoa Road. The future Legends and Hall of Famers who join us no doubt will be well paid and thusly never underperform.

MugaB

Coach
I think Naden and Crichton will fight out for the same spot. I can't see either being ready for centre just yet
Nadens got centre, Crichtons on the wing unless Naden is injured,
He has more games under his belt, if he is outta form then yes theyll switch

Dave's mate

Juniors
The bloke legitimately shitted on the club & his teammates with his actions... It’s amazing the way he is held up as some sort of martyr by some. Imagine if Maloney treated the club with the same disregard?? They’re already after him with pitchforks as it is.
Jimmy "Wins" Maloney legitimately didn't give a f**k. The way he just went through the motions collecting his very large paycheck was pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.