What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Except when Waqa played for Penrith and then he was overated.
Honestly Blake looks better at this stage but he is a seasoned NRL player.
Xerri could be anything and Suli did things last night that most centers can not.
Blake's been ok at Parra but hardly set world on fire. He looks dangerous but yet to see him bust the line out of nothing like xerri and suli seem to do.

Ok when did anyone say that Waqa was Overrated? He tore us new arseholes a few times playing for the Pennys.

Not set the world on fire ? He has played 8 games for us. :rolling_eyes:

hindy111

Post Whore
Ok when did anyone say that Waqa was Overrated? He tore us new arseholes a few times playing for the Pennys.

Not set the world on fire ? He has played 8 games for us. :rolling_eyes:

You when he was playing at Penrith. Just like Cleary and RCG and JFH who was just awarded the VB best forward of the year.

Delboy

First Grade
I wish Gus was coaching us tonight tbh.
BA won't get us any further then where we have already been.
Do you ever make a comment that doesn’t have something to do with The Panthers , amazing how you can continue to do it . They are actually much worse than the Eels

hindy111

Post Whore
Do you ever make a comment that doesn’t have something to do with The Panthers , amazing how you can continue to do it . They are actually much worse than the Eels

What's Gus got to do with them? As far as I know nothing.
I'd throw 1 mill at him and piss BA off. One trick pony that won't beat the good sides unfortunately.

Latest posts