What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Team's Bandwagon Are You Jumping On In The Finals?

Apey

Staff member
I'd probably go Raiders if I didn't know about LU.

Storm
Sharks
Raiders
Manly

In that order. Basically just not the Roosters or Souths actually.

Well, 2 and 4 are gone, and my two worst ones are still alive.

Out of the remaining 6 teams, what is your preferred Grand Final and your worst?

Mine: Preferred, Roosters v Raiders
Worst: Storm v Souths

Preferred: Storm vs Raiders. Meeting again in the Grand Final would be cool. Unlikely though.
Worst: Roosters vs Souths. I don't want either team to win.

ram raid

Bench
Holistically, Roosters / Souths would be the best grand final, then Raiders / Roosters, then Souths / Melb, then Raiders / Melb

juro

Bench
Not a bad round for me. 1 beat 2, 3 beat 6 and 4 beat 8. Only one one that went against me was 7 beating 5.

1. Raiders
2. Storm
3. Eels
4. Roosters
7. Manly
8. Souths
This week's games didn't really interest me either way. 2 vs 3 and 7 vs 8. Would have been happy either way. Next week's game with 1 vs 8 is much more important for me...

1. Raiders
2. Storm
4. Roosters
8. Souths

YoHadrian

Juniors
I find the Viking clappers & the chooks the least objectionable out of the remainder.

Remember when the storm & the sea Eagles made the GF ? In that case the only thing we were hoping for was an Al Qaeda plane into the stadium.

flippikat

Bench
My preference...

1 Souths - My wife's a Souths fan - happy wife, happy me.
2 Raiders - would be great to see them break their drought. Fond memories of the 1990s team when I was growing up.
3 Storm - I don't want the Storm to win, but a Roosters win would go down worse in our house (see point 1)
4 Roosters. Gees I hope they aren't the team to win back-to-back.

So yeah, who-ever wins the Souths v Canberra game has my support the next weekend.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Rationally I should like the raiders - I lived there for a bit, underdogs, least objectionable out of the remaining teams - but I really enjoy seeing them choke, ricky whinging and their fans melting down in the forum.

Reflector

Juniors
#1 Raiders
#2 Souffs
#3 Yawn Uncle Nick buys another Premiership and all but 5 people have stopped talking about it by the following day, waiting eagerly for 2020 to come around and hoping there might finally be a changing of the guard

AIDS

The Holocaust

9/11 Part 2

#4 80 minutes of wrestling, garbage penalties and a cowbell echoing around ANZ stadium that finishes with "Captain" Slimy the Immortal F**kwit lifting the trophy with his grubby hands and giving a smile that says "F**k yeah this totally justifies being an absolute merkin of a human being who cheats on and off the field"...

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Has to be the Raiders.

Even though they have a bunch of soap dodgers, Dick Cocktric and some bunhead Kockstaph, they're the most desirable out of a bunch of undesirables.

MAKE THE GF A PURPLE SCUM FREE ZONE!