What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals!

Quigs

Immortal
Quigs will be stoked with the Donkey’s result

Laughin' ............ just laughin'

They (some local donkey supporters) could not of played it sweeter. Putting shit on the great Gal and casting aspertions on my fine character. Even as late as early this morning. This was going down on Facebook.

Here is my halftime comment:
Arhhh there is a footy god ...last night he deserted moi. Right now there is a focussed beam of incendary light emanating from the 56" screen TV. I don't know if it is meant to be a serious game or a comedy but geeeeze I'm laughing.

And here is my fulltime comment which I will adopt right up to kick off next year and longer

BRING BACK HENJAK !!!!!! Be soooo funny when some silly Queenslander raises his / her head and attempts to downgrade the 338 NRL game veteran The Legend that is Gallen. Well we can all now "Just point to the scoreboard" and say 58 to NIL ... the worst defeat by any side in finals in NRL history. The Donkeys made history today and I was so happy to of witnessed such an hysterical .... sorry ..... historical event.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am officially on the Eels wagon now for that result and that result alone. But in saying that I have now probably cronullafied Parra.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
I am officially on the Eels wagon now for that result and that result alone. But in saying that I have now probably cronullafied Parra.

Well cronullaification crosses club boundaries now.

Is it like ebola?

Who else can I doom nek week?

carinashark

First Grade
I did enjoy the bunnies knock out Manly. Great game and gee Manly could have cept the ref got in the way! And Des ,oh so sad.

Quigs

Immortal
It is always hilarious when The Hartleys Of Brookevale whinge and complain about referees decisions costing them games.

Karmas a funny old bitch at times.

It is always hilarious when The Hartleys Of Brookevale whinge and complain about referees decisions costing them games.

Karmas a funny old bitch at times.
Yep, was it 79 semi against Parra? seven tackles twice for Manly. Hartley was supposed to be in reserve grade, but got a magical return for a dam semi final.

carinashark

First Grade
I wonder why he needed to post that? The pain is still very real.
I did enjoy the Eels v Storm game though. Loved the pre match intro with Sterlo talking up the Eels and Slater saying the Storm will be up after last weeks loss. And Fergo being stepped by Huffenhausen, he looked such a goose sticking his arm out .So good after the 80 min. I thought we might be able to compete with Storm this year but I was very wrong.

Quigs

Immortal
Well in all honesty I am glad that it is the top four left to fight it out. From 5 to 8 those sides including ours were mere imposters.

They didn't deserve to be anywhere near a possible GF appearance.

Worse season for dud teams I have seen in ages.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Well in all honesty I am glad that it is the top four left to fight it out. From 5 to 8 those sides including ours were mere imposters.

They didn't deserve to be anywhere near a possible GF appearance.

Worse season for dud teams I have seen in ages.

Like society in general, the gene pool is shrinking - idiots unite
Parramatta will be great for manic Monday tomorrow

Latest posts