What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

age.s

First Grade
But who plays centre for the 17 games when he is injured?

Yeah that's definitely his biggest issue.

He doesn't have the zip he used to but his defense is still good and he has the best hands of any of our centres. It's not like Naden and Crichton are without flaws. I'd prefer 2 NRL quality centres but if that's not an option I think he'll get the job done.

Fangs

Coach
Yes to Glenn. Experienced which we desperately need and beats our current backrow options. He is 100% a step up from Winterstein.

Fangs

Coach
So we are signing a 31 year old JWH & 31 year old Alex Glenn and a 30 year old Lawrence ???

I certainly wouldn't sign all 3 of those players but their age and experience is the key. We still have a very young squad, spine very inexperienced. We've just lost a wealth of experience in Maloney.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
I certainly wouldn't sign all 3 of those players but their age and experience is the key. We still have a very young squad, spine very inexperienced. We've just lost a wealth of experience in Maloney.
For sure. JWH I would take and anyone of those 2 for maximum 2 years. A no to Bird

Fangs

Coach
For sure. JWH I would take and anyone of those 2 for maximum 2 years. A no to Bird

I was in favour of Bird because of the bargain price. But there is now competition it seems which will drive his price up. Plus if the arthritis rumours are true then he you wonder if he is worth the risk at all.

franklin2323

Immortal
I was in favour of Bird because of the bargain price. But there is now competition it seems which will drive his price up. Plus if the arthritis rumours are true then he you wonder if he is worth the risk at all.

The only bargains you will get is if Broncos are footing some of the bill. Bulldogs will drive the price up for most recruits

There’s quite a few roster spots to fill, and not everyone can be a star or young. Signing some old heads is fine, it’s just how they’re used that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.