What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

SAP58

Juniors
Tim Lafai would fit very well into this side, the outside backs hang back in defence rather than moving up and meeting the opposition at the advantage line.

BLM01

First Grade
My fears for this game and this side are realised again at the usual pointy end of the comp
We are getting out muscled by a much bigger side who is prepared to throw it round of every play and we cant contain them. We lost our biggest and only crap forward off the bench to injury
Nicholls is a myth and everything he does in attack is pedestrian and poor lately
Field not far behind and what a brain explosion not letting the ball go dead...changed the game and momentum.
BTW...Head has got to go to...he selected this side and the left side attack and defence
If we turn it around and win this game which I highly doubt well I will delete my Head comment.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Periera is the only one to run for over 100 metres in the first half.

How the *^#! is Maranta playing ahead of Pearson? He's had 1 run for 7m in the first half. Hook him at ht and get Pearson on.