What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.7%

• Total voters

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How did that go?
Either he can't coach, or coaching is meaningless in any given game.

Mal Meninga is the most successful coach in Origin history, while Bellamy is the most successful at club level. But does that mean either if them are the best? I doubt it. Although I'm certain Bellamy is very very good.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Either he can't coach, or coaching is meaningless in any given game.

Mal Meninga is the most successful coach in Origin history, while Bellamy is the most successful at club level. But does that mean either if them are the best? I doubt it. Although I'm certain Bellamy is very very good.

I've no doubt that Bellany is very, very good.

But for me, he will always have question marks hanging over his head, because he has built a career at a club where Smith, Cronk, and Slater spent their entire careers.

How good a coach would he be at Parramatta? Or the Titans?

chiefy1

Juniors
I've no doubt that Bellany is very, very good.

But for me, he will always have question marks hanging over his head, because he has built a career at a club where Smith, Cronk, and Slater spent their entire careers.

How good a coach would he be at Parramatta? Or the Titans?

Bellamy created Smith billy and Slater. Smith wasn't even wanted at the broncs. You can't say Bellamy didn't have a major role in their development. Are you saying he was hit in the arse by a massive rainbow.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Can some one enlighten me as to the meaning of mental toughness, or mentally weak ?

Personally I believe its one of the most overused rhetoric that gets dragged out when a team loses, but I would love some one to enlighten me.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Bellamy created Smith billy and Slater. Smith wasn't even wanted at the broncs. You can't say Bellamy didn't have a major role in their development. Are you saying he was hit in the arse by a massive rainbow.

Sure.

But once Smith, in particular, developed into the player he is today, it undoubtedly helped the Storm.

I think Bellamy is a great coach, but until he helps rebuild a club with less advantages...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Those three players were already contracted to the Storm when Bellamy became coach. He even said the club knew they had a bunch of future Origin players on their hands. And Smith debuted at 18 when Mark Murray was still coach of the Storm.

Anyone who debuts in the NRL as a teenager was known and wanted by every other club's scouts, probably since he was about 13 or 14. 'Unwanted by X club' just means that club offered less for a schoolkid than the club he signed for.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
He won them a comp genuine contenders each year , in fact the xperts still had that side as being the only one capable outside the top 4 this year being a chance at beating the top 4

BA also had us a genuine contenders to, but our board leaked, Flanagan’s didn’t ............

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Flanno took an absolute basket case that was boarding on bankruptcy to regular premiership contenders . He spent his own money to set up a gym because the club couldn't afford one. He has developed many players from scratch to become Origin reps.

Cheating the cap, every club has done it, but few get caught
Performance enhancements - they are around today and it's bigger than most think. The fact that Armstrong had never tested positive in more than a decade proves it's extremely easy to never be caught out.

Half of Flanno premiership winning team we're nothing but glorified park footballers

Read your post, then look at how we will were going in 2016.......

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Those three players were already contracted to the Storm when Bellamy became coach. He even said the club knew they had a bunch of future Origin players on their hands. And Smith debuted at 18 when Mark Murray was still coach of the Storm.

Anyone who debuts in the NRL as a teenager was known and wanted by every other club's scouts, probably since he was about 13 or 14. 'Unwanted by X club' just means that club offered less for a schoolkid than the club he signed for.
We need to sign Mark Murray FFS!!