What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets team vs The Stain

roboshark

Coach
So basically Wentworthville get the home ground advantage right because aren't they Parramatta feeder club

snout

First Grade
So the GF is next week and during the big GF the winner our Bluebags Wenty clash play the Qld winner.

Have I got that correct?
Correctamondo.

The 2 state GF winners play off for whatever title.
Im pretty sure the NSW team win every year except the year ipswich won it with the walker bros and Capes. But happy to stand corrected.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Congrats Jets - long time supporter and sufferer.
First half all class, second more shark-ish
Big day next Sunday - keep going ad-lib

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Correctamondo.

The 2 state GF winners play off for whatever title.
Im pretty sure the NSW team win every year except the year ipswich won it with the walker bros and Capes. But happy to stand corrected.
NRL State Championship.

been 5

QLD won the first two NSW since.

Wynumm (Broncos) V Burleigh (Titans) is the QLD GF

Quigs

Immortal
Here's one for youse.... If Newtown win the GF and then get to take on the Qld State Cup winner and big Toby plays for the Bluebags. Will he be the first player ever to play for a State Champ from either side of the border in that particular concept.

Quigs

Immortal
Josh came down with Capes from Ipswich. I honestly thought he would kick arse. He killed it for Ipswich. Enjoyed watching their games in the State Cup.

cb4

First Grade
So basically Wentworthville get the home ground advantage right because aren't they Parramatta feeder club
It may look like that but not really.
Wenworthville play at their ground near their Leagues Club.
Its the same as yesterday with the game at Kogarah.
There were way more Jets fan from what the TV showed, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same again next week.